Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    Difficulty means f all in terms of performance.
    It does when you have people afk. Having 50% more projectiles is going to stress your GPU more.

Unless you are in dire need of an upgrade I'd say wait and see for what the haswell refresh brings (intel has mentioned improved TIM for better overclocking). Though if you don't want to do any overclocking then I would suppose waiting for that is kind of pointless.

I've had my computer for couple of months or so now and I've been happy enough as far i5 4670k goes. I've overclocked it to 4.3Ghz and it's not going to anywhere near full load in WoW (I recently switched to 25M guild aswell). You'll better off with the i5 4670k over i7 4770k unless you do a lot of something that can utilize the extra threads. I do some minor video editing, encoding and such and I've been satisfied with the i5. Though the upgrade was quite huge as my old rig had a Q9550 and even though it was great for the time when I got it, this i5 absolutely wrecks it up, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    I've had my computer for couple of months or so now and I've been happy enough as far i5 4670k goes. I've overclocked it to 4.3Ghz and it's not going to anywhere near full load in WoW (I recently switched to 25M guild aswell). You'll better off with the i5 4670k over i7 4770k unless you do a lot of something that can utilize the extra threads. I do some minor video editing, encoding and such and I've been satisfied with the i5. Though the upgrade was quite huge as my old rig had a Q9550 and even though it was great for the time when I got it, this i5 absolutely wrecks it up, obviously.
    Thank you very much! Nice to get insight from someone with the actual processor! .

Gonna stick to the initial plan and upgrade cpu first, then go for a new GPU if I feel that it's needed. Thank you everyone in the thread!