Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Looking for someone to play ESO and other games with

I just bought The Elder Scrolls Online and before I start I want to see if I can find someone to play it with. I'm also willing to play other games. I don't have a preferred genre. I'd prefer to play with a girl because I've always gotten along better with girls my entire life. I'm a 20 year old male playing on PC in the US EST. My steam is shining_kite if you wanna experience this game and whatever else we feel like playing together.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiningKite View Post
    I'd prefer to play with a girl because I've always gotten along better with girls my entire life.
    Good luck.

PS. try a dating site.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Good luck.

PS. try a dating site.
    That would be a great suggestion if I was looking for a girlfriend which I'm not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiningKite View Post
    That would be a great suggestion if I was looking for a girlfriend which I'm not.
    Well it kind of sounds like you are.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind someone to play For Honor with on PS4. I'm fairly casual, but would like to get my face stomped in with a friend.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

It's fun playing with friends.

- Steam: Cyriaa1 (Or Caillenne, I'm not actually sure which tbh....lol)
    - Empyrion
    - Currently it's my main game, so basically whenever i'm not at work.
    - Steam message (although tell me you found me through here or I'll probably ignore it)
    - I'm playing on one of the highest pop servers, its hardcore PVP. I'm well established on the server, and am happy to teach you the ropes if you're new to the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Xbox Live - AsciiAficionado

Halo: Master Chief Collection - Legendary coop, in order of release. If you have ODST that's a bonus (it's $5)

4pm EST - 11pm EST.

PM me on here right after or before you add me, we'll then switch to something like Steam to chat about playing.

We must have a connection that results in the game being acceptably playable, headset required (talking isn't), you need to be prepared to die quite a bit without raging. I'm not in a hurry to finish them, but I do want a partner serious about completing them. If you can laugh while doing it then that's even better. If you're someone that says "notice me senpai" or "waifu" every 10 minutes then don't bother adding me. It's weird that I have to say that, but it seems so common among people that add me.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-06-20 at 11:45 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Talking Let's Play!!

YEAH! So i'm currently playing Black Desert Online in EU Server. If there's a player here from BDO just reply here and lets play together! And btw im one of the member of Phobus Guild so if you wanna join just comment here also LOL. My In-Game family name is Hectale See yah!!

In brand new Sandbox mmorpg Albion Online there is a promotion. I pay a significant amount of gold and get someone 1 week trial. If they purchase the game I get my gold back x 5. If not I lose my gold.

I am offering the the trial to two three players, if anyone is interested in trialing it. I can even teach you some basics.

PM me with more info, a little bit about yourself, and your play times. Not much.

edit: The game is mostly a big grind. If you like grinding I highly suggest it. If not I wouldn't bother.

I actually came to this forum looking to see if a 2K18 thread existed, 'cause I wanted to make everyone aware of my standing, open Road to Glory challenge. Let's rassle !

Here is my Youtube channel (link also in sig). Here is my Steam profile (also in sig).

Only other multiplayer game I play on Steam is Tekken 7, but mostly I'm playing WoW and WWE 2K18 - oh, I do have The Elder Scrolls Online but I rarely play. Would be great to have more Steam friends in any event tho ... right now mostly interested in opponents / partners for 2K18, but we can see what happens.

Message me on here or Steam (is there messaging on Youtube ? If so that's fine too). My play hours vary wildly, but I'm Eastern timezone (US) and weekdays 8am-5pm I'm typically at work, in case that's your prime time.
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2017-11-24 at 04:02 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

- Your In-Game-Name (Steam, character name, whatever)
    salkyske

- The Games you want to play
    redstone mmorpg (mostly doing raids)

- When you can play them
    6 pm pst - 10 pm pst

- And how to contact you
    just message my ingame character for now and mention you found me on mmo-champion.com or similar so know not a stranger.

- Anything extra you want to add
    Is an mmorpg that kind of focuses on community, we have features that allows for 40+ players just killing one boss so is nice.
    Probably alot more will be added later on but yea. We also have people playing league of legends, wow, old school runescape, csgo,
    overwatch, etc those are the games most people play.

- Your In-Game-Name (Uplay)
    MintyGreekBalls

- The Games you want to play
    Far Cry 5 PC

- When you can play them
    8am - 10pm GMT+2

- And how to contact you
    just message me in uplay

- Anything extra you want to add
    Really only doing this for the perk points

Deleted
    I am not sure if you've heard of gamebuddy? My friend created this app to match up people together based on their skill-level so they can play competitive games together. They are mostly for LoL atm though.

- In game name: my character's name is Blazetalon
    - The Games you want to play: Tibia
    - When you can play them: 7pm-5am PST
    - And how to contact you: send a private message to my character in game
    - Anything extra you want to add: i play on the world Calmera. im starting a new character and was wondering if anyone would like to play with me.

I have FEAR 3 sitting on my drive, immaculate as far back as I got it in an unassuming group a large number of years prior. It's a community shooter, which implies it presumably sucks played solo. In case you're in the US and up in the early morning, give me a yell on Steam.

Anyone want to play together on Skelth (Lineage 2 Classic) during Christmas holidays? There is some good event for group exping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamantine View Post
    Anyone want to play together on Skelth (Lineage 2 Classic) during Christmas holidays? There is some good event for group exping.
    I've been pretty busy lately, so it's been opening boxes on all of my toons pretty much, but feel free to contact me on Skelth' discord, my nickname is "sweetroll".

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey Guys, Looking for people to play Life is Feudal: Your own. With.
    Have a good dedicated server, fun medieval survival crafter game. Where we roleplay, craft and fight together.
    Steam: Viking Barbie Eirik
    Also looking to expand our RP community, hosting events and such, I would just really like to have more people to play with and make a survival RP gamer community.
    Help me fight bears who invade my farm, hehe!
    You can also see the map that is being played on here:
    https://livemap.feudal.tools/?livemap_id=5983
    Hopefully I did not break any rules posting this. I hope to see you in this feudal world!
    Wish ya all the best in these harsh times!

Server IP:
    51.77.117.24:17562
    Our Discord channel
    https://discord.gg/CKePwaW
    I do not like spelling!

Oh wonderful. I'm playing Among US we can play together