Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up One of the biggest Gurubashi Arena events

On 10th may there was a big Gurubashi Arena event on Defias Brotherhood-EU. A lot of people participated in this huge free for all fight which later on changed into a massive Alliance vs Horde war.

It was really cool to see (just like in the good old days) an event like this. Hopefully there will be more similar events to this one on Defias Brotherhood, aswell as on any other server.

Let me share a video and some screenshots with you:

10+ Year Old Account
    needs moar ninjas and pirates
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

Hopefully we'll see a lot more like this in WoD with no flying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestahli View Post
    ya this looks great! i hope it does! it brings back old memories from Vanilla WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestahli View Post
    Having flying or not having flying has no bearing on this post. It's an example of the cool things than can happen with organized realm events. Kudos to the organizers and participants, looks like fun!

That's some great shit. Who knew server mass murder could be so heartwarming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Having flying or not having flying has no bearing on this post. It's an example of the cool things than can happen with organized realm events. Kudos to the organizers and participants, looks like fun!

its much more fun when things happens spontaneously like in vanilla, ppl would just meet while questing/farming in the world and started killing eachother

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    its much more fun when things happens spontaneously like in vanilla, ppl would just meet while questing/farming in the world and started killing eachother
    True, but this is about an organized event and has nothing to do with the flying controversy. Having flying or not does not prevent/enable people to set up realm events.

Deleted
    Really cool when people do stuff like this!

10+ Year Old Account
    your guild vs my guild

meet behind the bike racks after school
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just organized realm events that cause things like this, countless times i've seen a spontaneous duel or group vs group questing world pvp turn into massive horde vs alliance battle, all you need is a fight to break out between a couple of people who don't back down and boom you have battles over the dark portal, the bases in hellfire, quest hubs and capital cities, and you can't deny that no flying will allow for more of these spontaneous battles which may evolve into massive slaughters. count me in!

Horde wins again. Blizzard favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people had a lot of fun yesterday with a very simple realm event. This kind of thing is really too rare especially now that, at the end of an expansion, people are mostly done with things. Gurubashi Arena doesn't get enough use. Anyway, congratulations to all who participated.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

What if, instead of having the gurubashi chest give some crappy low level trinket, it now gives a crappy low lvl trinket, and 5000 gold. ?
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    What if, instead of having the gurubashi chest give some crappy low level trinket, it now gives a crappy low lvl trinket, and 5000 gold. ?
    would be abused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    your guild vs my guild

meet behind the bike racks after school
    LOL!! I agree, I guess I'm like a 50/50 dueling, I win half the time, lose half the time

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah: World PVP is awesome, as long as wow can handle it (Client/Server side) <3

Deleted
    This is a pretty small one, seen bigger on private servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, reminds me of the old days, massive fights in that arena.

Nice little clip to watch, and screenies.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    looks fun I was in a Fatboss Xmas gnome run that ended like this that was a lot of fun hopefully peps do more stuff like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReptorGekko View Post
    looks fun I was in a Fatboss Xmas gnome run that ended like this that was a lot of fun hopefully peps do more stuff like this
    Quite enjoy, and many times thank the people making these events, makes it all even more fun.

Beats sitting around in the Shrine or Orgrimmar/Stormwind.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..