Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    That's still useful, no? It should keep a player in combat, and at the very least you can use it to agro critters or whatever to not get sapped, or a random mob to break CC on you.

/bump
    If we take timeless isle as an example, generally where the populace is drawn to in terms of WPVP, then the battle horn will just get yourself killed, or take unnecessary damage. (Unless its the tigers or something that just leap around..)

I wouldn't be too concerned about CC's that break on damage, especially when your method would be to start taking more damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    That's still useful, no? It should keep a player in combat, and at the very least you can use it to agro critters or whatever to not get sapped, or a random mob to break CC on you.

/bump
    I would think it'd be less useful what with it having a cast time, as most classes have an off-gcd ability that they can use to tap a mob and keep themselves in combat if need be.

- - - Updated - - -

I decided to dig deep into my memory and provide a better alternative CC immunity: Sulfuron Slammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    So um... Could a mod maybe sticky this so it doesn't get lost?
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Saw a really cool WoD engineering consumable (yeah too early to make a WoD list but still =p)

http://beta.wowhead.com/item=109184

Stealthman
    Item Level 100
    Use: Cloaks the user in a stealth field for as long as they stand still. The field lasts for up to 6 sec. after moving. (10 Min Cooldown)

Note the 1 second cast time and the -50% movement speed debuff might persist for the full 6 seconds, but still should have some world pvp implications both for attacking and protecting yourself. If the -50% does apply for those 6 seconds, you could counter it with a speed boost of your own. In terms of protection, yeah, can pop this if you need to go AFK or see a threat nearby.

Should be one of the biggest Engineering sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    So um... Could a mod maybe sticky this so it doesn't get lost?
    Indeed, having discussed pvp here for many years I feel like this is the first really useful thread in a long time and will remain relevant once WoD items are added later!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

15+ Year Old Account
    Stickying it
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Stickying it
    Nice! Hopefully we can make the list longer in WoD with rare drop items, engineering items, Ashran only etc!
    Ethereal Oil is a good item too, makes you harder to see. Some guy said Terracotta Fragment, Crate of Kidnapped puppies trinkets could be used then swapped, should be pretty decent.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2014-06-02 at 10:25 AM.
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Btw drums of rage doesn't require leatherworking to be used, so should be moved to the buffs list.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm relatively hesitant to list Ethereal Oil, as it doesn't actually provide any tangible combat benefit, nor does it change the range at which nameplates are displayed.
    *bro fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I'm relatively hesitant to list Ethereal Oil, as it doesn't actually provide any tangible combat benefit, nor does it change the range at which nameplates are displayed.
    Makes you harder to see, always something

Just an update. Your Hardened Shell is incorrectly routing to Windfeather Plume.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Note* - All engineering required items.

High Powered Bolt Gun - http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=High-Powered+Bolt+Gun

I still use this on my DK for raids as an extra interrupt. Every engineer should have one. I think the range is 30 yards on it.

Gnomish Army Knife - http://www.wowhead.com/item=109253

Potentially useful if you're in a group and somebody dies. My DK uses this one too.

Explosive Decoy - http://www.wowhead.com/item=40536

Good for PvE realms because sometimes you can trick a player into hitting it, and it flags them for pvp.

No direct benefit really but http://www.wowhead.com/item=102463 "hides" what shapeshift form you are in as feral druid. Limited use, especially against good players but on random BG:s It has It's moments when you go bear and melee keep mauling you instead of other targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Stealthman
    Item Level 100
    Use: Cloaks the user in a stealth field for as long as they stand still. The field lasts for up to 6 sec. after moving. (10 Min Cooldown)
    I won't be including Beta items until they're available ingame, as beta is beta and things change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    High Powered Bolt Gun
    Added.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Explosive Decoy - http://www.wowhead.com/item=40536

Good for PvE realms because sometimes you can trick a player into hitting it, and it flags them for pvp.
    This is a WPvP thread, not "dbag flagging people unintentionally then wrecking them" thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    No direct benefit really but http://www.wowhead.com/item=102463 "hides" what shapeshift form you are in as feral druid. Limited use, especially against good players but on random BG:s It has It's moments when you go bear and melee keep mauling you instead of other targets.
    This would be better suited to a class-specific tip/trick post/thread
    *bro fist*

Sick thread. I'm curious how some of y'all toy boxers handle your bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    Sick thread. I'm curious how some of y'all toy boxers handle your bars.
    Bartender4 gives you lots of bars

10+ Year Old Account
    Added a few more consumables from Engineering, and added the WoD versions of a few existing items. Gimme a poke if I've missed anything, preferrably by PM.
    *bro fist*

Deleted
    Nice post! Have all the engineering stuff

BRegards,
    D.

Can add Shadowberry to the list, works everywhere in the outside world.

Deleted
    must be truth you are the pros i am here to read,k