Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Charissa View Post
    I have a 4/4 HC WF cd reduction trinket, and testing the "new" cooldown handling yesterday i noticed that KS and AR+SB came off cd at the exact same second a handful of times.

I assume in that scenario going KS -> AR+SB -> KS (like on pull) will be better than just AR+SB+KS straight away. In my head KS -> AR+SB -> KS means that you will get the second KS off quicker than if you use AR+SB+KS.

I would however love to get some other minds on the matter!
    KS>AR/SB>KS.

A good way to benchmark to see if you're doing it right is you should have KS and AR/SB come up at the same time for the 4th KS and 3rd AR/SB, and this pattern continues for the 8th KS and 6th AR/SB.
    Last edited by overdose; 2014-05-26 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Incorrect numbers. Thx Bojos

Awesome, thanks alot for the quick reply!

Deleted
    If they come off cooldown at the same time I recommend popping ks and then ar+sb, popping them both actually means you're delaying both cds by not getting cps. A big reason that stacking ar+sb+ks when ks comes off cd during ar+sb is that you'll instead end up delaying your next ks due to wasting restless blades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by overdose View Post
    KS>AR/SB>SK.

A good way to benchmark to see if you're doing it right is you should have KS and AR/SB come up at the same time for the 3rd KS and 2nd AR/SB, and this pattern continues for the 6th KS and 4th AR/SB.
    I might be misunderstanding you but but the 3rd will come up during ar+sb not at the same time, but on the fourth ks it should come up at the same time if you are stacking ar+sb+ks on the third ks and second ar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojos View Post
    I might be misunderstanding you but but the 3rd will come up during ar+sb not at the same time, but on the fourth ks it should come up at the same time if you are stacking ar+sb+ks on the third ks and second ar.
    I just checked my logs and you are correct. It is the 4th KS and 3rd AR/SB, and then again on 8th and 6th respectively.

Ill edit my post to reflect this.