Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Unhappy Ran Flex All Day: 12 Bosses - 12 Bonus Rolls - No Gear Dropped - All of it was Gold

Seriously? I spent four hours today raiding SoO flex, and out of the 12 bosses, not one of them gave me a piece of gear. That's right, all bosses, with bonus rolls, all I got for it was gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that, for every time you double roll and get nothing, somewhere in the world there's a guy getting double heroic warforged loot off Garrosh.

Well, this is a refreshing thread. What is there to even discuss? Did you really coin all 12 bosses by the way? Since the limit is 10, did you actually wait until you'd used three up and then turned in the weekly?

With all that gold you got (~50g per coin) why not go buy a crafted belt to take your pain away.

Statistics on Wowhead show that you are more likely to get a single piece of gear from a 24 chance drop run then you are to get a single piece of WF gear from four weeks of heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least you got repair money. remember the days when you didnt have extra rolls?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Statistics on Wowhead show that you are more likely to get a single piece of gear from a 24 chance drop run then you are to get a single piece of WF gear from four weeks of heroics.
    Funny thing about statistics. They're stats, not real world applications. Just because you have a 1/100 million chances of getting struck by a lightning bolt doesn't mean you won't, or the lottery, or whatever other fancy expression you want to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I only got 2 drops from Flex the entire time I ran it, only to promptly replace those pieces with Ordos drops the following week. It happens, you aren't alone. I know it doesn't make you feel better but at least you know there are other's just as unfortunate.

Deleted
    I did LFR with 4 different toons this week, nothing dropped even with extra rolls, just plain cold gold.

I feel your pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait. It took you all day to run 12 bosses? On flex?
    Aye mate

Seriously? I spent four hours today raiding SoO flex, and out of the 12 bosses, not one of them gave me a piece of gear. That's right, all bosses, with bonus rolls, all I got for it was gold.
    Not too sure what the point of the thread is other than just to say you had bad luck. Just know your chance each time it fails is increased by a certain percentage. Though I don't see how you could go 12 bosses without getting loot and I'd say your probably stretching it a little as one was probably an item you already had.

Working as intended. Keeps you paying that sub fee for another week.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

On the plus side your luck protection has increased the chance you'll get loot from all those bosses next week. They REALLY should show that in-game.

P.S. How much gold did you make?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

RNG in raids is a new and exciting topic.

Random loot is random.

I feel your pain, the system doth sucketh.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You get to do it for another 5+ months!!

You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't forget that 30-in-a-row roll from MV to ToT LFR that was solid gold, including bonus rolls.

Better than the old system where groups needed for their friends to trade.

Just so you know, each failed attempt per boss increases your chance to get loot. What you should have done is picked out 3 or 4 bosses you really wanted something from and kept running and bonus rolling. Each time you bonus roll a boss loot table, the chance to get loot increases. It's a failsafe blizzard implemented. By you using your rolls evenly on all bosses really didn't help your cause much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Pretty standard.

It's bad enough that getting into Flex without already being 550+ means begging someone half the time, but then it refuses to drop anything on top of that.
    I hear this a lot and it's simply not true. I have 538 ilvl with pvp gear and i always get invited to flex groups within 5-10 mins of queueing.

Dw man, it took me 31 (normal + heroic)! Siegecrafter killls to see a trinket drop - over 1/2 those kills on 25man too. Combining flex kills into that is 42 kills of the boss to even see a trinket at all - plus coining it every week. It sucks, I feel your pain, the loot will eventually drop for you.
    You cant heal stupid, but you sure can shield it.