Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Seriously? I spent four hours today raiding SoO flex, and out of the 12 bosses, not one of them gave me a piece of gear. That's right, all bosses, with bonus rolls, all I got for it was gold.

Did they increase the amount of coins you can keep? I thought you could only hold 10? I guess if you timed it correctly you could have 13 if you held on to 10 then turned in the quest and got an additional 3 after you finished a wing...

Anyhow..That is terrible luck, I've only gone 4 bonus rolls with gold since the "new" system.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Dont you love personal loot?

I just love when I get nothing and others get duplicate after duplicate or non-upgrades!

I cant wait until other loot rules can be used for Flex next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Seriously? I spent four hours today raiding SoO flex, and out of the 12 bosses, not one of them gave me a piece of gear. That's right, all bosses, with bonus rolls, all I got for it was gold.
    For seven weeks in a row I've gotten loot off heroic Sha.

The chest piece.

Seven of them.

No heroic sword. Oooh, no. But I got chests out my ass.

Awesome signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel your pain man, my guild just recently started on HC progression and while the rest of the raid is on 570+, I'm still stuck on 564 due to really bad luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Remember that, for every time you double roll and get nothing, somewhere in the world there's a guy getting double heroic warforged loot off Garrosh.
    In less than 4 hours.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

There has to be a better way to build a loot distribution system than pure RNG. Wife and I played all week on multiple characters this week and virtually nothing dropped. No duplicate items we already have, no unwanted items, just nothing. Made us think there was a stealth nerf to the drop rate.

How about you kill a raid boss you get a "boss coin". Spend your boss coins on the loot you want!

Everybody I know who still plays is frustrated as hell at the random drops. Trying to complete a set or get a specific item you dearly want is an exercise in frustration and misery. Hardly the emotions you would like to be experiencing when you play a game.