Deleted

What nameplate addon is this?

I happened to watch this old SP video of dark shaman hc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trAgVZ89wGQ

Anyone know the name of the addon/s that give a nameplate interface like that? I like how it's made... the size of the windows, the colors, it's clear and better than mine which is kind of messy when it comes to dot multiple targets very close. Thank you!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naer View Post
    Is it not Tidyplates with some sort of plug in?

Hmm.
    it is. its one of the settings that comes with the addon. no plugins needed if im right
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Is there an addon that would show only the boss bars in the bottom left of his screen. Where he can see his dots on each mob? I do not want nameplates to change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    it is. its one of the settings that comes with the addon. no plugins needed if im right
    Is it? I use tidyplates but I don't think I can change the nameplate like in the video... with outline border yellow, and the "HP - % - Level" text inside... or I'm missing something'

Tidy Plates: CleanPlates
    or Threat plates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelmaggot View Post
    Tidy Plates: CleanPlates
    or Threat plates
    Isnt cleanplates a years old version? I got the latest tidyplates (which includes threat section) but I can't find a way to change what I said. If you're sure it's possible I'll check again tho.

I assume you are talking about the dot tracking part, other than that its a personally edited Tidy plates.

as for the dots, its Plate Buffs

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5.1Update.html

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    Is there an addon that would show only the boss bars in the bottom left of his screen. Where he can see his dots on each mob? I do not want nameplates to change.
    Shadowed unit frames

looks like default ElvUI to me, at least that's how mine looks

I'm uisng Suicidalkat's cleanplates with threat plates.
    taken about 45sec before posting this. look like what you're after?
    imgur(dot)com/eMsmc2Z

It's Tidy Plates: Threat Plates. However, the person recording the video has it set to act as if he is a tank rather than a DPS. That's why the bar is big, red, and at 100% alpha. It thinks that he is a tank that doesn't have aggro. You'll want to set it correctly if you get the add-on.

I do recommend getting it. Tidy Plates with the Threat Plate plug-in is the best name plate mod there is for raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelmaggot View Post
    I'm uisng Suicidalkat's cleanplates with threat plates.
    taken about 45sec before posting this. look like what you're after?
    imgur(dot)com/eMsmc2Z
    It seems to be this one... where can I download it? Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzhoof View Post
    It's Tidy Plates: Threat Plates. However, the person recording the video has it set to act as if he is a tank rather than a DPS. That's why the bar is big, red, and at 100% alpha. It thinks that he is a tank that doesn't have aggro. You'll want to set it correctly if you get the add-on.

I do recommend getting it. Tidy Plates with the Threat Plate plug-in is the best name plate mod there is for raiding.
    One question (sorry if it seems "dumb" but i don't understand why it doesn't work). In the video I linked (and in the picture the other guy posted before), the red is a strong one... i've changed all red colors in my tidyplates (damage and tank to be sure i'm not doing anything wrong) and yet the nameplate still has a "pale red" health bar... it's not a strong red like the others above. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

Isn't this the wrong place for this thread? It's not priest specific.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Shadowed unit frames
    Shadowed unit frames work very well for a Council type of boss, when every boss is actually considered a "boss" and therefore a healtframe pops up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Shadowed unit frames doesn't do this for the dogs on Shamans? And not all the adds on Spoils of Pandaria. Would be nice if it actually did, so if anyone have an addon or a plug-in, please let us know

I've been using Shadowed unit frames since Hagara and Theralion spriest glorious times It shows dogs on Shamans, and adds on Spoils, it used to show all legs for Garalon for example too and basically all boss type units for that matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    I've been using Shadowed unit frames since Hagara and Theralion spriest glorious times It shows dogs on Shamans, and adds on Spoils, it used to show all legs for Garalon for example too and basically all boss type units for that matter.
    I must have made some wrong setting or something then. Do you even have it to show the adds on Spoils?

My bad! I believe I was thinking Fallen Protectors (instead of Spoils) once they disappear after Desperate measures but right now you got me thinking if the adds actually show there. Will have to check it next time All else is correct. I've tested many unit frames addons and Shadowed has been my choice for years, very convinient for multidotting class to check debuffs at a glance.

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    My bad! I believe I was thinking Fallen Protectors (instead of Spoils) once they disappear after Desperate measures but right now you got me thinking if the adds actually show there.
    Rook's and He's adds are marked as boss frames and hence they show on SUF's frames. SUF shows neither dogs on shamans nor adds on spoils because those are not marked as boss frames.