Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucko97 View Post
    He probably skipped Physics class and don't know how much heat water can absorb.

Interesting part will be when Greenland melts and the salinity of the heat exchange shifts. Bad things will occur me thinks...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    What a ridiculous, paranoid, uneducated rant.
    No idea why you think that's a paranoid rant.

The world IS a pyramid scheme, it just depends which part and how much it's visible to a non-suspecting, average person.

Things ARE made to NOT last, it's proven with numerous products. Just ask your (grand)parents how long the stuff from their stuff lasted. I bet you got that 30+ year old tv/washing machine/whatever even today

OT: It will NEVER get better as long as the people/corporations/organisations/however you want that "rule the world" continue to hold their positions.

The only thing we can do (since we can't really organize a world wide demostrations) is laugh at them cause they will eventually die as the rest of us.