Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    True but they had to put some filler in so that Season 2 didn't affect the launch of WildStar on June 3rd. At least it will give me sometime to finish off The Predator.

Might still see something like Dragon Bash during June, though you'd think they would mention that.

I've actually been so busy with the final week of the wvw tourny that I don't have my meta yet.
    Last edited by zed zebes; 2014-05-28 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Might still see something like Dragon Bash during June, though you'd think they would mention that.

I've actually been so busy with the final week of the wvw tourny that I don't have my meta yet.
    I've actually not bothered with the meta, given I don't care about the reward and the grind required to get it is so tedious for me, it's just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I said that (and many others did as well) a while ago. It only makes sense at least from their and NCSoft's point of view even if we would rather see it much sooner.
    Yea, it's not surprising... still want to get on with it already. The break from the every two weeks thing was nice but I am ready to get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I've actually not bothered with the meta, given I don't care about the reward and the grind required to get it is so tedious for me, it's just not worth it.
    I want to do all the crystals because I enjoy that and Liadri for posterity. I guess I'd like the dolyak tonic, but I have no interest in the rewards as well.

Doing the meta is the cheapest way to guarantee buying a Sovereign weapon. I got the greatsword since I'm not big on the mini panda or the dolyak tonic.

I did all the crystals the first time, and some of them have changed, but haven't really felt like running around the spots again.

There's certainly new crystal spots and paths. I just finished up my Master Crystals today.

Deleted
    Seems to just be another farm and reused content.

Deleted
    Has anybody found any clear hint about LS2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Has anybody found any clear hint about LS2?
    Well, there's that whole thing with the new airship with red sails that has something glowing in the cargo hold....

I think some shitz bout to go down in Kite City.

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Well, there's that whole thing with the new airship with red sails that has something glowing in the cargo hold....

I think some shitz bout to go down in Kite City.
    [IMG]
    Love that pic. But they better not do anything bad to kite city! It's too pretty to be destroyed or something like that. Maybe it can land on LA and stay there ;D

Talking about LA I kinda like how it is now. It Looks and feels way better than the vigil keep (with all the ruins and so on). But I don't feel like being there all the time like in the old LA.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Doing the meta is the cheapest way to guarantee buying a Sovereign weapon. I got the greatsword since I'm not big on the mini panda or the dolyak tonic.
    So the only use for favor of the festival is to buy skin, panda or dolyak? I have one sitting in my bank and I cant for the life of me decide what to get, not so keen on any of those rewards. Got some skins last year

Deleted
    I like how all the NPC's are spread over the city. It gives me a faster load time.
    The downside is indeed I enjoyed to just sit somewhere random and look what people are there. Now there's not this typical 'meeting spot' anymore. Our old place is gone, and the new spots are pretty tiny. I hope when they fully rebuild LA, we'll have something like that again - or the players create such spot. Because I love the idea of a big city with a huge 'plaza' in the middle.
    It gives me the idea of sitting outside of a cafe, drinking some coffee and looking out on this huge plaza in Paris, Milan or Berlin

Yeah, there's no longer a centralized social spot in LA. This has been bothersome since I've gotten my Lute and have no other players to sync with.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Yeah, there's no longer a centralized social spot in LA. This has been bothersome since I've gotten my Lute and have no other players to sync with.
    I find the Fort Mariner hub to be particularly well populated, more so then the other two atleast. I kinda view that as the new "hot spot", with the other two being no-lag areas.
    Most people's computers can't handle seeing EVERYONE that was in the old LA's social spots anyways, so you're not really losing out too much.