Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Wow check out the new Night Elf animations

even dancing <3

looks promising so good!

youtube.com/watch?v=O-epJPsSrug

Quote Originally Posted by hrleinad View Post
    I had not noticed it until now, I even created an account to post my pov.
    I've played Night Elf since forever and I really like the race and its lore. I don't support Blizzard to give female nelves manly bodies, but what really bothers me a lot is that the texture they used for their abs seems kinda wrong IMO.
    Again, I know it's up to everyone to like it or not, and my opinion is not gonna change anyone's mind, but my point is, if they really messed it up with the texture, at least they should take a look at it again to ensure they did it the way they should have.

These are my worries, take a look at the picture, maybe the one that is wrong is me. (They can say Night Elf anatomy is different from Human anatomy though)

Note: since i'm new here, I can not post images directly, so please add "http:" at the beggining.

//imgur.com/EjZ4Lup
    That's odd the structure is different in both pictures, the muscles and even the shoulders look better in the second image but both are supossedly taken from the same model
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    That's odd the structure is different in both pictures, the muscles and even the shoulders look better in the second image but both are supossedly taken from the same model
    Actually I photoshoped the last picture to make it look like the red lines in the second one, but the first two look quite similar, it is just that those red lines are in the way.
    Last edited by hrleinad; 2014-05-20 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Looks like Blizz blurred/pixelated the old model to make the improvement seem more drastic than it actually was. Still looks good though, although the thighs seem a bit too big (almost like they used the human female as a baseline).
    Indeed they did. I have much more high quality Night Elf Females screenshotted even in my old 1680x1050 2005 graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Indeed they did. I have much more high quality Night Elf Females screenshotted even in my old 1680x1050 2005 graphics.
    I really hope they are still on earlier stages of development than the female orc and human, it doesn't feel like they put the same amount of work in the fem elf than in the others
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Looks good. We should be due for some more horde model updates after this, as I think there are only 3 left for the alliance (human male, night elf male, draenei male).