Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Then that would be "Gender Privilege", not just "Privilege". Don't fall back on the pathetic save-saving nonsense of someone else needing to extrapolate, when you just blatantly fail at articulating.
    Oh, the pedantry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Well I'm glad you agree, there's a lot of white privilege claims I've seen that you'd disagree were privilege at all then.
    This doesn't negate the majority that are afforded to whites. But I've already acknowledged that not only whites have privilege.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Oh, the pedantry.
    Oh, the basics of the English Language.

This doesn't negate the majority that are afforded to the wealthy.
    Fixed that for you, bro.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Fixed that for you, bro.
    Has to be a correct statement for it to be "fixed".

"Bro."

Then that would be "Gender Privilege", not just "Privilege". Don't fall back on the pathetic save-saving nonsense of someone else needing to extrapolate, when you just blatantly fail at articulating.

- - - Updated - - -

More strawmen.

- - - Updated - - -

There hasn't been one single shred of evidence of this. Just your own hilarious delusions.

The corner is starting to show. Don't drive yourself back too far!

Has to be a correct statement for it to be "fixed".

"Bro."
    You're not interested in what's correct, just looking to get high five from the Blackup who also hates Whitey. It's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The corner is starting to show. Don't drive yourself back too far!
    And more of the same baseless nonsense.

And more of the same baseless nonsense.

Only responding to your own baseless nonsense. Let's not act holier-than-thou, now.

You're not interested in what's correct, just looking to get high five from the Blackup who also hates Whitey. It's okay.
    "Whitey"? Nope. Too broad.

Bad people (in this case....some of which who happen to be white)? Absolutely.

Whitey? Nope. Too broad.

Bad people (in this case....who are white)? Absolutely.
    Oh, but I thought all white people are privileged? At least, that's the tag line from #checkyourprivilege (#actuallyI'mjustracistagainstwhitepeople)

10+ Year Old Account
    So i got 150, should i be ashamed or something?

I love being white. Im so privileged I turn pink in the sun.

there's nothing better than waking up in the morning patting and patting your privilege on the head and taking it out for a walk to oppress people by simply existing. Everytime i walk down the street i love oppressing black people and brown people, otherkin, and multiple systems... Why? Because i'm apparently a shit lord. And for the record, it'st stuff like this "priviliege checking" that actually encourages me to actually think about black people and other minorities and the more i think about them the more negative and "ist" thoughts i have. Thank you guilty white liberals for making me a better "ist"!

Oh, but I thought all white people are privileged? At least, that's the tag line from #checkyourprivilege (#actuallyI'mjustracistagainstwhitepeople)
    Um...I merely said "bad". YOU just conflated all white people being privileged with them. On your own.

Way to be self-loathing.

YOU just conflated all white people being privileged with them.
    Riiiiiight, because that's entirely not the point of the whole white privilege movement.

Way to be deliberately ignorant.

Riiiiiight, because that's entirely not the point of the whole white privilege movement.

Way to be deliberately ignorant.
    Way to be blatantly dishonest. Unless you're so gullible to think that many white people think they're bad? Or is introspection evil now?

I don´t like these campaigns because they only focus on pointing fingers. The real issue here is how to solve drastic social inequality or convince people that it should be solved in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlon View Post
    I don´t like these campaigns because they only focus on pointing fingers. The real issue here is how to solve drastic social inequality or convince people that it should be solved in the first place.
    First step is for the privileged to acknowledge that they do in fact have it.

No. First step is to actually try to work for change so that other people without them get more privileges. Not whining about how oppressed you are. That has never helped.

Privilege-checking brings no good. Work for change, rather than crying over the fact that others are more privileged.

Deleted
    No. The point is to actually bring people up rather than verbally bring people down.
    If anything I consider things like privilege checking to be detrimental to the end goal of equality, respect and harmony.