Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

24 Garrosh kills...

... across flex, normal and heroic difficulties. And not a single heirloom.

At this point, I'm half certain Blizzard is out to get me.
    /tinfoil

Sacrifice your firstborn to the RNG gods, it's the only way.

I have 2 2h axes on my pally

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I got the flex axe after 8-13 tries...ish I know how you feel, just to a lesser extent.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, not 24 Garrosh kills on one difficulty, but 24 spread out? So its, what, 8 flex, 12 normal, and 4 heroic? Remember that the RNG protection ISN'T tied between all difficulties. A buddy of mine had nearly 19 normal kills before he got his first loom, but shortly after got a flex one on an alt on like the 3rd kill. Now, if you had 24 kills on EACH difficulty, and still no loom, then yea, you would have a right to complain then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Don't bother with Garrosh before 6.0, as it will become 100% drop only then.

10+ Year Old Account
    32 kills, only gotten the healing mace.

Cheer up, mate. 6.0 gives you 100% drop for your selected specc if you haven't had the weapon before.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    26 kills, got my 3rd loom tonight, useless loom that is, all i want is the staff for my mage and ele shaman ;_;
    Dude in guild is on his 11th loom, all from normal kills..., i want to strangle him in his sleep ><
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

A friend of mine got a heirloom on first and second kill..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have 13 normal kills and 3 flex, in normal i have a 2h axe, 1h agility axe, Polearm, and 1 flex 1h strenght sword... Guess I've been a little lucky.

Not to rub it in but..... I have only killed Garrosh on Flex twice and got my heirloom on our 1st kill. Hang in there, it will happen

I've gotten a bunch of Heirlooms :/.

Only 2 Heirlooms so far(Bow, Healing Mace) from 11 Garrosh Heroic though, want MOAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    So, not 24 Garrosh kills on one difficulty, but 24 spread out? So its, what, 8 flex, 12 normal, and 4 heroic? Remember that the RNG protection ISN'T tied between all difficulties. A buddy of mine had nearly 19 normal kills before he got his first loom, but shortly after got a flex one on an alt on like the 3rd kill. Now, if you had 24 kills on EACH difficulty, and still no loom, then yea, you would have a right to complain then.
    I didn't think there was any rng protection for the heirlooms.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by Evela View Post
    ... across flex, normal and heroic difficulties. And not a single heirloom.

At this point, I'm half certain Blizzard is out to get me.
    /tinfoil
    I'm the same with my dark shaman transmog set. Done it nearly every week on normal or heroic and a couple flex weeks as well and still no joy. I've been much luckier on the BOA garrosh weps tho. Got 561 bow, two 561 maces, a 561 int staff, a 561 int offhand book thing, a 561 one hand agi axe, a 561 one hand strength sword, a 548 int staff, a 548 agi polearm. Doing normal Garrosh tonight. Hoping for BOA 10 xD
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    I'm the same with my dark shaman transmog set. Done it nearly every week on normal or heroic and a couple flex weeks as well and still no joy. I've been much luckier on the BOA garrosh weps tho. Got 561 bow, two 561 maces, a 561 int staff, a 561 int offhand book thing, a 561 one hand agi axe, a 561 one hand strength sword, a 548 int staff, a 548 agi polearm. Doing normal Garrosh tonight. Hoping for BOA 10 xD
    Our shaman just got his t-mog set this week. That's every week in SoO....jesus. I've only gotten the caster staff heirloom...because you can never have enough of those. on my third one now. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Our shaman just got his t-mog set this week. That's every week in SoO....jesus. I've only gotten the caster staff heirloom...because you can never have enough of those. on my third one now. lol.
    Lol yeah. Sounds about right. I got a warlock and a mage, so i gave my warlock the 561 staff and the mage the 548 staff because I'm too god damned lazy and cheap to continuously swap and regem the 561 staff.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    20 normal kills, 1 heirloom (caster mace)
    20 flex kills, 3 heirlooms (caster staff, caster off-hand, agility axe)

That's 40 overall with 4 drops. Not too bad, but not too fond of the normal/flex ratio.

Watcher has confirmed that they have bad luck protection, you'll just want to consistently kill it on the same difficulty and character. Spreading it out among difficulties and characters won't allow you to benefit from bad luck protection. Hope that clears it up. Also it'll be guaranteed in 6.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 heirlooms, and I've only killed Garrosh 3 times.

Some are lucky and some are not. Just keep at it, you will eventually get one.