Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Brings us a very small baby step closer to the ridiculous self healing of Boomies and ferals

Deleted
    Word of Glory is only good if it crits, but at least Blizzard actually did something. They should have buffed ret sooner but we still have months until WOD arrives so it all adds up.

Blizz probably aren't too worried about PVP at the moment since they plan to make so many changes soon.
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2014-05-17 at 02:39 AM.

What a day to be a ret pally, the WoD Retribution thread will be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    What a shocker, a dps class complaining his self-heals(or healing in general) are weak. Even more of a shocker, a dps class complaining he has to give up dps to heal.
    Retribution is designed around healing for survivability / utility. I wish it wasn't but that is how Blizzard made it. Word of Glory was terrible before this change, doing only 25k at the cost of doing damage which made it a worthless ability. Thus, the reason it was buffed finally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Word of Glory is only good if it crits, but at least Blizzard actually did something. They should have buffed ret sooner but we still have months until WOD arrives so it all adds up.

Blizz probably aren't too worried about PVP at the moment since they plan to make so many changes soon.
    I am honestly really happy about the change. I feel like I can actually live now instead of just slightly delaying death. If they buff Templar's Verdict by 5 - 10% Ret will be in a good spot for PvP.

Deleted
    I understand that PVP and even MOP isn't Blizzard's main priority at the moment so I would just like to say thank you Blizzard. For real. No sarcasm.

Judging from the changes in WOD, PVP is going to change dramatically. But maybe I have something to do until then now. >

This change is not very good cause battle fatigue makes WoG laughable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeranox View Post
    I see a warrior/DK/warlock entered the paladin forums. Rets have one of the worse tradeoff between healing and dmg. a 25k WoG when you have 660k hp+ nowadays and ppl hit for way more then yes it's a peace of crap and was needed.
    At least you don't have to trade off heal vs. CC. Hi I'm a Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    At least you have defensives outside of heals, also generating combo points takes way less time than Holy Power

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Take it like a man!

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Retribution is designed around healing for survivability / utility. I wish it wasn't but that is how Blizzard made it. Word of Glory was terrible before this change, doing only 25k at the cost of doing damage which made it a worthless ability. Thus, the reason it was buffed finally.

- - - Updated - - -

I am honestly really happy about the change. I feel like I can actually live now instead of just slightly delaying death. If they buff Templar's Verdict by 5 - 10% Ret will be in a good spot for PvP.
    Personally I wish that Ret's survivability was focused on their armor and heals are to be used in Emergencies. I'm not playing as a ret but I can tell that the heal buff just made their healing go from crap to decent/good. I'm pretty jealous cuz enhan need a freaking glyph to self heal okish, but the main point is this here with the healing buff.

gratz to the ret's btw

This change is almost worthless. Other classes toolbox is just to big for a Ret to match up to with just this healing ''buff''. Same skill xx class versus Ret paladin, in this case the paladin will lose.

At least they got some healing in PvP now.