The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I don't see what you are so upset about.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Raped women and children? Pass the joint.
    Are you telling me. Their were no rapes in WW1, WW2. Eastern Europe, Afghanistan, Checnya, Dagestan or any of the other lands occupied by Russian Troops? I would like a source for this please.

Then afterwards we can call the Germans, who nicknamed the Tiergarten Soviet War memorial. The statue of of the unknown rapist and tell them they got it wrong. following that, we can call the artist who made this statue and tell him and the thousands of rape victims that they are mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see what you are so upset about.
    That the same day Russia talks of not bringing forth a new arms race he violates a treaty limiting the testing of nuclear missiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    That the same day Russia talks of not bringing forth a new arms race he violates a treaty limiting the testing of nuclear missiles
    Lol what the fuck?
    http://en.ria.ru/military_news/20110205/162469395.html

The German Teutonic knights tried to ethnically cleanse Eastern Europe for a while. So did the Holy Roman Empire. Otto von Bismark tried to exterminate the Polish self awareness with his Kulturkampf. We all know what went on the Eastern Front during WW2.

Do you honestly expect any sympathy for the Germans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The German Teutonic knights tried to ethnically cleanse Eastern Europe for a while. So did the Holy Roman Empire. Otto von Bismark tried to exterminate the Polish self awareness with his Kulturkampf. We all know what went on the Eastern Front during WW2.

So it's fine to rape them because they killed some people in a war while marching across the barrenness,scorched-earth tactics ftw, of Russia glad to know the Russian soldiers were as morally bankrupt as the Nazi's.....
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted

Are you trying to justify rape?
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2014-09-10 at 01:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Are you telling me. Their were no rapes in WW1, WW2. Eastern Europe, Afghanistan, Checnya, Dagestan or any of the other lands occupied by Russian Troops? I would like a source for this please.
    No, there are rapists everywhere. I'm telling you it has nothing to do with Russia, it's not like Russia said - "ok, let's rape them", Russia is not Germany after all. And Germans who raped everyone should be the last to complain about some unknown Red Army soldiers raping them in return.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there are rapists everywhere. I'm telling you it has nothing to do with Russia, it's not like Russia said - "ok, let's rape them", Russia is not Germany after all. And Germans who raped everyone should be the last to complain about some unknown Red Army soldiers raping them in return.
    so... they are as morally bankrupt as the Nazi's

Are you honestly trying to justify rape?
    Rape and violence is a part of every war. It has no nation or race, it's universal. And there will be rape as long as there will be wars.

Then afterwards we can call the Germans, who nicknamed the Tiergarten Soviet War memorial. The statue of of the unknown rapist and tell them they got it wrong. following that, we can call the artist who made this statue and tell him and the thousands of rape victims that they are mistaken.
    I love this people, really. Firstly, they blame Russia for Gulags and mass executions, then they blame soldiers for rapes and so on excluding the fact that for rape any soldier could be executed on that same spot without any court.

The best argument I've heard was 'but... but they got penises! and that's why they have to be rapists'

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's fine to rape them because they killed some people in a war while marching across the barrenness,scorched-earth tactics ftw, of Russia glad to know the Russian soldiers were as morally bankrupt as the Nazi's.....
    And American too and British especially the British, who are known throughout the history for the sexual behavior of their fighting units, not to mention ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES' male military units.

And I am appalled that you seem to be ok with them killing people, but concerned with rape.

- - - Updated - - -

so... they are as morally bankrupt as the Nazi's
    No, you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_...n_World_War_II

The Swiss Red Cross mission driver Franz Mawick wrote in 1942 from Warsaw about what he saw: "Uniformed Germans [...] gaze fixedly at women and girls between the ages of 15 and 25. One of the soldiers pulls out a pocket flashlight and shines it on one of the women, straight into her eyes. The two women turn their pale faces to us, expressing weariness and resignation. The first one is about 30 years old. "What is this old whore looking for around here?" – one of the three soldiers laughs. "Bread, sir" – asks the woman. [...] "A kick in the ass you get, not bread" – answers the soldier. Owner of the flashlight directs the light again on the faces and bodies of girls. [...] The youngest is maybe 15 years old [...] They open her coat and start groping her with their lustfull paws. "This one is ideal for bed" – he says.".[5]

In the Soviet Union women were kidnapped by German forces for prostitution as well; one report by International Military Tribunal writes "in the city of Smolensk the German Command opened a brothel for officers in one of the hotels into which hundreds of women and girls were driven; they were mercilessly dragged down the street by their arms and hair[6]
    You are trying to change the topic. The Germans can't downplay their atrocities and crimes by pointing fingers at someone else. They don't deserve sympathy. Not after they did to the rest of Europe.

Deleted
    he's a racist fuckhead.. could it be any more clear!? sure the millions of women raped by the soviet goons were directly responsible for things like stalingrad and leningrad i get it....
    please just get the fuck out with your condoning of warcrimes.
    with that said the german military sure did equally terrible crimes

- - - Updated - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_...n_World_War_II

You are trying to change the topic. The Germans can't downplay their atrocities and crimes by pointing fingers at someone else. They don't deserve sympathy. Not after they did to the rest of Europe.
    the soviets can't downplay their atrocities and crimes by pointing fingers at the germans. they dont deserve sympathy. not after what they done to the soviet satellites and their own country. not to forget what they've done in their sieges of germany.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_du...ion_of_Germany
    congrats soviet union you comitted the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history" !!

Deleted
    You should read up a bit on the subject. It was not just the Germany were mass Rapes occured. This is also one of the most sickening posts I have read on this forum.

You claim that rape is ok or justified. It is not. It never will be and it is sickening that you try to justify it being used. Escpecially against Women and Children.

It is never ok. Never ever ever.
    And with that I am out now. This subject is depressing and I got a evening shift in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    In postwar Germany, especially in West Germany, the war time rape stories were used in an attempt to situate the German population on the whole as victims.[1] This became discredited by the late 1960s and the 1970s as German leftists conducted politics focused on critical investigation of the Nazi past but older generations were often unwilling to face that past, and tended to portray themselves as victims rather than as perpetrators, particularly of the Holocaust.
    Next time read your own links.

Gods of moderation! Why you've left us?

BTW if you like 'rape theme' go and create one.

It's Bulava that Skro proclaimed as failure; replacement of old SLBMs, not an arms race at all
    Apparently they did work out kinks that stopped a few previous launches.

Deleted
    Next time read your own links.
    Still they happened. i didn't try to condone the holocaust with the soviet rapes. that still doesn't justify them.
    the paragraph you cited just said that some (nazi)Germans couldn't cope with their own crimes and tried to decieve the public with the crimes of the soviets.

EDIT: next time just read the whole paragraph. with just a little reading comprehension you might figure out the meaning of a paragraph before posting crap
    Last edited by mmoc039cf54643; 2014-09-10 at 02:12 PM.

Uh-huh. So you claim something and than want us to prove you are wrong? Thats not how it works, pal.