Deleted

Any plans for BM Cobra Shot in WoD ?

With the removal of Serpent Sting for BM and MM I wonder what will happen to Cobra Shot for BM? It would be cool for each of the specs to have their very own focus regen ability. And then there is Chimera Shot which will also lose a mechanic.

Have Blizzard touched on this subject?

Anyone got an idea for a new Cobra Shot? I feel like the T15 2-set bonus would be a pretty good fit (yay, more pets!).

It's just going to be a focus regen ability, that's that. Nothing changed or being tinkered with so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    It's just going to be a focus regen ability, that's that. Nothing changed or being tinkered with so far.
    So pretty much its just steady shot now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    'Tis a shame. With all that talk they had about spec differentiation I'd really hoped they would do something with it.

Well, we don't have serpent sting to refresh with the shot anymore, so to a degree, you guys are correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatticus Snackimus View Post
    So pretty much its just steady shot now
    it deals nature damage i.e ignores armor but may be affected by past npc resistances, so not exactly the same as SS