Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

/played, where are you at?

so today i /played today on all my 80s (4 of them) and i was at 230 days of consecutive playing today....this number is not including time on WoW dedicated forums or on any of my like 2987409 toons under 80....

Re: /played, where are you at?

No idea, my account is canceled right now. If you want to give me a game card I'll reactivate it and tell you the /played....
    Id guess around a hundred hours on all my characters.

I really want to play wow. -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

I don't want to look. Not because I'm trolling or because I want to be smug or anything like that. My desire to not look is born purely out of shame.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

I got 4 days on my lvl 2 bank alt, now that makes me not wanting to look at the others 9 lvl 70-80's I have.

i think ive easily got over 200 days with all toons, probably more upwards of 300 now with all of them, in my defense ive been playing since vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    I got 4 days on my lvl 2 bank alt, now that makes me not wanting to look at the others 9 lvl 70-80's I have.
    hahahahahaha

My bank alt is logged in for about 5-10 mins at a time.. to have 4 days on him would make me cringe and throw my pc out the window

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfTheRood
    I don't want to look. Not because I'm trolling or because I want to be smug or anything like that. My desire to not look is born purely out of shame.

10+ Year Old Account

294 days, 13 hours, 59 mins, 53 seconds

I've also got 4 other 80's that have been around since Vanilla. Honestly, that number was lower than I expected. Every morning for most of BC I would leave this toon idle while Auctioneer scanned as I left for classes. I'm sure thats why people dislike doing /played. I mean, this is a hobby, hobbys require time, and how much of your WoW time are you sitting there afk while you go and do other tasks regarding RL? It's just a number that doesn't mean a whole lot, assuming you've kept your life priorities in check.

been playing since pre BC and i gotta say im very scaird to add all my time up. not to mention the dozen other characters i created and deleted.. if i had to guess i would say 200+ days

that question is the equivalent of asking a women how much they weight.

105 days on my main
    65 of those at level 80

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

about 63 days on my main toon (I've played since late tbc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by blahism
    hahahahahaha

My bank alt is logged in for about 5-10 mins at a time.. to have 4 days on him would make me cringe and throw my pc out the window
    Glad to see you came along for his point.

Honestly I'm not going to look because it'd take too long and maths is hard. (Ok... there's the shame too. :)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

203days just on my paladin

Im an achivement addictet player sitting at 10475, and feel i have used alot of time on them, i wonder what the /played is form the dude that got them all

190 days on my eight 80s. I started in late BC.

Been playing for five years now... and I'm too ashamed to add two of the ten 80s I have together to even find THAT combined time. >.<

A LOT. That's my final answer. A LOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali
    Healers ARE held to a high standard, they're just also held to the healer motto: "We can't heal stupid".

15+ Year Old Account

I am pretty sure that if anybody could say "/played telephone chat", "/played facebook", "/played tv" etc. etc. then we wouldn't be that much ashamed... I guess :P

Defiantly broke a year with my retired shammy I had for all of vanilla and half of BC and my warrior from mid-BC onward.
    Not counting all of the lvl 10-40 alts I got bored with...

I don't want to know my /played because I know it will be high and then I get to go through the;

Shame
    Anger I've wasted so much time
    Grim acceptance
    Then I'd go do the daily heroic

Bad cycle man

about 355 days on my paladin, don't have many alts though.. only a 60 hunter that I used for twinking before they changed the way BG's works.. doubt it have more then 20days.