Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

2 Pets only during stamped?

Hello !

Can someone explain to me how can Kevebevy only have 2 pets during stamped? (by the way 0.52% Dps for Hyzaku is quite impressive if someone can find the cheat in order to fix it) :

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-oz6e5lpq8cuze011/sum/damageDone/?s=8881&e=9129#Kevybevy

Guild Ascension Here we are !
    Last edited by mmoc3489260690; 2014-05-16 at 12:25 AM.

He only has 2 pets on him so it gets copied 3 times plus the main pet I guess

Deleted
    hum ok Ty.

We still have to wait for some hotfix. Really bored of those cheaters....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juesh View Post
    Stampede pet doing 9,801,683 damage in a 4 minute fight. Something looks fishy here.

Of course : he is a cheater. Haste buff (A big one ^^)

Probably deliberately stabled his other pets cause he couldnt be bothered to cheat all of his pets.

Deleted
    he is deliberately cheating. We can be sur of that ^^. thank you for your answer illana.

Have you made it your life mission to "catch" Stampede exploiters like some pseudo-police? Asking because your only posts are about this subject. With no exception. http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.php?searchid=3672170

EDIT: Another look at his Stampede suggests he is actually legit, and if you didn't use shitty-ass WoL to do your witchhunting you'd know he just has 3 pets named Hyzaku, and with WoL being retarded it just merges them into one pet. Which is an excellent way of hiding exploiting on WoL, but a look on WCL suggests nothing strange about his Stampede damage. http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=16

The only "exploit" in this log is how many goats he managed to sacrifice for 43% uptime and quadruple-TED in the opener.

It is truly laughable how you claim he is deliberately cheating when minimal research can tell you he's not. Are you just spiting everyone who does more damage than you do?

Please try again.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-05-16 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juesh View Post
    Why are you getting so defensive?
    I'm a terrible mean exploiter and this guy is badmouthing my beloved people, can't have it.

Deleted
    Can we stop with this witch hunting crap? It's getting out of control.

And Hunterlove, nice naming and shaming at someone who didn't even exploited, tard.

Don't worry guys, I'm looking out for all the righteous hunters left out there xD!
    http://i.imgur.com/f9ge2Ws.png

If people are cheating or exploiting then they deserve to be called out on their behaviour as far as I'm concerned. I also see nothing wrong with raising awareness regarding a potential issue so that Blizzard can fix it.

Why don't you whisper them on their server instead of making a thread every week and trying to call them out?? You only spread more knowledge of exploiting if there is any exploiting at all. My advice to you is spend time doing other things to further your success in real life

The more awareness the better - hopefully they'll get a permanent ban and Blizzard can sue them for damages to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    The more awareness the better - hopefully they'll get a permanent ban and Blizzard can sue them for damages to the community.
    Amen brother, some of us want to play a game with honor and justice, and honesty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Have you made it your life mission to "catch" Stampede exploiters like some pseudo-police? Asking because your only posts are about this subject. With no exception. http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.php?searchid=3672170

EDIT: Another look at his Stampede suggests he is actually legit, and if you didn't use shitty-ass WoL to do your witchhunting you'd know he just has 3 pets named Hyzaku, and with WoL being retarded it just merges them into one pet. Which is an excellent way of hiding exploiting on WoL, but a look on WCL suggests nothing strange about his Stampede damage. http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=16

The only "exploit" in this log is how many goats he managed to sacrifice for 43% uptime and quadruple-TED in the opener.

It is truly laughable how you claim he is deliberately cheating when minimal research can tell you he's not. Are you just spiting everyone who does more damage than you do?

Please try again.
    Jesus christ, I checked my own logs for malkorok to compare, and I had 4 procs on my last Malkorok. And a longer fight as well. He had a total of 11 TED procs. I want the same RNGjuice he's having.

When you have the rppm trinket proc for the entirety of the bloodlust paired with an optimal kill time where you can actually fit in 2 full stampede, yea you're gonna get a nice rank. There is a point to be made with not having the stampede glyph baseline. Say I want to compare my stampede damage based on how well I line my CD/trink proc up, that would be harder to figure out by having the glyph.
    Acynnie
    Retired Encore Raider
    From BRF to ToV
    YouTube

Just sayin' there is still an untraceable dmg increase buff out there. Doesn't show up on WoL Nor WcL

He didn't exploit though, genius.

Deleted
    If people are cheating or exploiting then they deserve to be called out on their behaviour as far as I'm concerned. I also see nothing wrong with raising awareness regarding a potential issue so that Blizzard can fix it.
    You'll catch a few people doing really obvious stuff, but you won't even get close to people doing more advanced shit
    and/or who know how to stay under the radar.

In this case I doubt an exploit is being used. It would, of course, be impossible to tell if he was subtle, since the effect
    of any exploit wouldn't be obvious over the random noise of fluctuating damage.

Deleted
    These threads make me giggle. :3

Deleted
    Stamp = 10/15% hunter's Dps (malko/iron). 100% Legit.

Azor stop acting like a child and dont be so nasty. it's an obvious fact.

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fhb529slziazq0zd/sum/damageDone/?s=6624&e=6882

RNG again and again. His stamp is doing nearly 50% of the dps of his MAIN pet and 15 % of HIS overall damage. Nice RNG dude.
    Last edited by mmoc3489260690; 2014-05-16 at 11:19 AM.