Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Juesh View Post
    Obviously I wasn't referring to your crap guild ,right? With the times you are able to raid if he had any real skill he would be with method. Okay maybe you should go back to exploiting your logs or failing trials and apping to method instead of arguing with someone with actual talent in this game?
    We raid 5 times a week in the evenings versus Method's 7 days a week for 16 hours a day or something? Lol.

BTW even if you strip the 2 bosses I used an exploit to parse on I'd still be over Pottm by miles. Not saying Pottm sucks, tho. Still lol, though.

This thread is fucking hilarious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    This thread is fucking hilarious
    I second that.

He obviously doesn't care about stupid ranks as much as you do right? And if you were even half as skilled a him you would be getting world 2nd or something? But nope, you raid 5 days and week and couldn't even come close to world first like Pottm did.

Keep talking shit about some of the best players in this game and you're probably never going to get a spot in Method. You're lucky you're not on US servers otherwise I'd make sure Blood Legion throws away every app you put in just like I'm going to do to Kissthebaby.
    Nope, he doesn't care at all, actively /rolling to get to solo-AoE for bosses that are hard to rank on otherwise. ^^

Btw, raiding is a team game, not down to the individual player. Could I be in Method if I had the time? Maybe. Would I pass trial? Maybe. Would I be able to handle raiding 7 days a week for the amount of hours I'm used to doing over a WEEK every day? Absolutely not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did the OP even bother to look at the 2 wipes BEFORE the kill where said debuff was on that ONE pet? Doesn't look like he was dominating the 2 wipes in the same way he did the kill now did he? If the debuff was the big game changer you would expect there to be a direct correlation each fight that the debuff shows up no? As well the frost bolt debuff shows up from the immers kill on that one pet... pretty sure it's safe to say they got the debuff pre raid and it never fell off . However if it is what you are basing your "not legit due to exploit" reasoning then should they not have dominated the ranks in all of the fights as well since it shows up on all of the wipes and kills?

I mean hell here it is on immers
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...spells=debuffs

Some one better than me also got good RNG ...Impossible must be exploiting!

Looking at how shitty your logs are for someone who cares SO MUCH about ranks and is in BiS gear, no you wouldn't. Method wouldn't even give you a chance to trial on heroic Norushen before they decided you were shit.

If method gave you the chance you would eat it right up and accept without ever looking back. Don't try to look all big and bad in front of your hunter peers.
    Can u get an inv to Method and let us check ur armory to verify u really got that much skill to get admitted?

Looking at how shitty your logs are for someone who cares SO MUCH about ranks and is in BiS gear, no you wouldn't. Method wouldn't even give you a chance to trial on heroic Norushen before they decided you were shit.

If method gave you the chance you would eat it right up and accept without ever looking back. Don't try to look all big and bad in front of your hunter peers.
    Please find better BM DPS logs than mine that are not basically 100% exploited. Also my gear isn't BiS.

And no, I wouldn't, but sure, keep on believin'.

Deleted
    I like Juesh because he doesn't care at all that everyone thinks he is a retard (which he is), he just keeps doing his own thing.

Mad props to you Juesh! <3

I love that the guy who is calling other people shit has zero cutting edge raid achievements. You'd think with you being the best elemental shaman in the world you wouldn't have to lower yourself to raid with the plebs. My 570 ele sham could probably run circles around you if I gave half a shit about playing them again.

Juesh is trolling, we get it. But can't we just get him banned already?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    oh noes! he was being so funny, i actually forgot what i was doing before stumbling onto this

Ban all exploiters! ALL OF THEM!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    But what would we do without the BEST SHAMAN IN THE WORLD? He's such valued contribution to the community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Ban all exploiters! ALL OF THEM!
    This thread is an object lesson in why I prefer finding exploits to pve.

It's like that Jean Paul Sartre play about hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sooner you realize not to care about anyone but yourself when it comes to WoL / exploiting is the day you finally find joy in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    The sooner you realize not to care about anyone but yourself when it comes to WoL / exploiting is the day you finally find joy in the game.
    If you only /care about your own logs without considering how they stack up to others, how are you supposed to improve yourself? By that logic one would always be satisfied with themselves, even if they're total shit, because they don't care about anyone else's logs/how others play/what they do better/etc.

On the topic of exploiting it is as simple as ignoring logs that are exploited (which 2 mouseclicks can tell you) and looking at non-exploited logs when you wanna do comparisons or whatever.

Besides, all ranks that are set with an exploit now don't matter much because a new "season" of farm raiding is starting soon where 588 ilvl is the max. 8 more iLvl's on all gear is stronger than what the current known/used exploits can give you.

I agree that people could probably enjoy the "food" (game) more if they just focus on what's on their own plate (logs), buuuut I think that people can learn by checking out what others have got on their plate as well.

well, apparently I cannot raid and then go to sleep without one of these threads popping up.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and count to 10 before posting. These threads for stamping out exploits have become increasingly unproductive and inflammatory. We all know, at this point, that these exploits exist, there is zero reason any more to make a thread trying to expose players for it any more. Report it to Blizzard if you legitimately think an exploit occurred, and move on.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-16 at 05:29 PM.