Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It's amazing how long it takes Blizz to work on their games when other developers are somehow magically able to push content out on a regular basis. Not hating on Blizz or anything, as the long long wait till WoD was a great opportunity to take a break from WoW and play lots of other fun games, but still, I just can't fathom going months and months with no new content for those people who continue to play.

edit - p.s. I like the mounts, and the way the horse runs is actually pretty interesting.
    Last edited by Notos; 2014-05-16 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on blizz, if you can't push an official alpha for SIX weeks, you need new dev/program management.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    That horse run animation, all I have to say is "lol"

>_> Come on Bliz animation 101, use a reference or something..
    Yup, it looks like a dog that needs to take a shit, badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frika View Post
    hahahahaha u so funny man! You THINK they are releasing info about the alpha because they CARE about US!? They care only about their pockets and if they dont give us any info about the game until the beta starts than chances are ppl will get tired and just move on.If that happens their subs will drop like a 1 ton stone boulder to the bottom of the lake.
    Do not put words into my mouth. Or, in this case, my comment. I never said anything about their motives, implied or otherwise.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

15+ Year Old Account
    So guys, if bliz had lost a million subs and not 200k, would you see any "alpha delay" tweet? hahaha

i hate to say it but it seems ghostcrawler leaving affected blizzard alot. I didn't like his reply style but it seems he was good at organizing development.

So, two mounts that fly for an ex-pac that's not going to have flying. lol. Only Actiblizz would troll their fan base like that and saddest of all get away with it.

Yikes, this community is a cancer.

15+ Year Old Account
    honestly, by now I have lost any faith that I have left for a release of WoD, I think that "at or before 20th of December" is a pretty solid date. tbh, I even would be surprised if they manage to get it done by that date. BC was released somewhere in january, so it wouldn't suprise me if WoD is hitting the market in january 2015.

Some are paid to talk good about Blizzard in this time of down. Fanboys defend but Blizzard still fails.

Deleted

Thumbs down Say no to EXTRA Payed Content

All the content developed by Blizzard should be introduced and be obtained only in-game . You agree with the idea that Blizzard introduces extra cosmetic/mounts/pets for money while people actually lack new content for like 4 months? And they will continue to have more then 4 months no new content. Don`t you think Blizzard is considering the mass of people some "morons"? If you have the money or you don`t, paying for extra content for a subscription P2P game base in simply like - Paying for air while you by human right should have it. Smack them, force them by simply refusing to pay that extra content, don't be a fool and give them your extra money while its your right as a client to receive that FREE.

As an extra regarding the World of Warcraft Content based on 9 years of development - i finished 60% of the content in simply 6 months of game time - by this im referring even to some achievements. Grinding 6 milion Honorable Kills is not extra content - it's a milestone.

Think smart, think out of the box, you are manipulated. CHEERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhallow View Post
    All the content developed by Blizzard should be introduced and be obtained only in-game . You agree with the idea that Blizzard introduces extra cosmetic/mounts/pets for money while people actually lack new content for like 4 months? And they will continue to have more then 4 months no new content. Don`t you think Blizzard is considering the mass of people some "morons"? If you have the money or you don`t, paying for extra content for a subscription P2P game base in simply like - Paying for air while you by human right should have it. Smack them, force them by simply refusing to pay that extra content, don't be a fool and give them your extra money while its your right as a client to receive that FREE.

As an extra regarding the World of Warcraft Content based on 9 years of development - i finished 60% of the content in simply 6 months of game time - by this im referring even to some achievements. Grinding 6 milion Honorable Kills is not extra content - it's a milestone.

Think smart, think out of the box, you are manipulated. CHEERS!
    Too bad all the Knights come riding in when you speak ill of their King... I agree with you completely. My husband and I played this game since Vanilla and BC, respectively. We raided, PvP'd, and went all over the place with friends and many different guilds. Ever since Cataclysm, we started feeling like we weren't getting our money's worth. It was the little things at first, but all the additions to the cash shop became extra annoying. The timing was often a slap in the face. For multiple years in a row now, a new vanity pet/mount has been released in the store right at the time of WoW's Anniversary. Sadly, we haven't had a reward of the like since the Onyxian Whelp (which has a twin flying around her lair anyway...).

As of about six months ago, we stopped paying. Seeing how slow this expansion is coming along, I am glad we decided to kick the habit. It's not worth 15 bucks a month for nothing.