Deleted

Is Mind Flay affected by Mastery?

Pretty much what the title says + does our our mastery also affect procs like these 2 talents: From Darkness, Comes Light and Divine Insight? Can't find it anywhere ...
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2014-05-17 at 10:27 AM.

Yep, MF mastery procs will appear in your combat log as "Mind Flay" and your regular MF channel as "Mind Flay (dot)", the crits from your mastery MF procs are also affected by your T16 2pc. DI and FDCL can also proc off mastery.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    Wow, that's great! Mastery is not that useless stat then :P

Our mastery isn't useless in the first place...

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Our mastery isn't useless in the first place...
    Our mastery is so freaking awesome they're just giving it to everyone in WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Our mastery is so freaking awesome they're just giving it to everyone in WoD.
    What do you mean with "they're just giving it to everyone"? Did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    What do you mean with "they're just giving it to everyone"? Did i miss something?
    Its a joke that warlock mastery owns and they're giving it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Shadowy Recall is basically Multistrike. And we're getting Multistrike as a stat in WoD.

I prefer my cynical response.