Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I've just found it much, much easier to do high DPS as destro than with any other spec except assassination rogue, and not having to be in melee makes it a no-brainer which of those I prefer.

It is not a difficult spec to get good results with. If it's not the easiest, surely, at least there's nothing else that's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Krillen View Post
    Okay, Yeah and Maybe, have been trolling in every forum they go into, please do not listen to what any of them have to say as they have misleading info which they cant and wont back up. This is potentially confusing new players which, genuine players are trying to help with the game.
    Yep what this guy said. Would love to see his IP get banned. Some of the things he has said which you guys may have missed:

His guild progressed all the bosses in SoO heroic in 3-5 attempts (including the last three 3), they didn't want to attract attention so they waited a couple of weeks for other guilds to clear it first.
    His guild doesn't log because they already know they play at skill cap.
    In 570 ilvl gear, you should be sustaining 600k single target.
    Warlocks are crap, priests are better.

Plus some others I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Yep what this guy said. Would love to see his IP get banned. Some of the things he has said which you guys may have missed:

His guild progressed all the bosses in SoO heroic in 3-5 attempts (including the last three 3), they didn't want to attract attention so they waited a couple of weeks for other guilds to clear it first.
    His guild doesn't log because they already know they play at skill cap.
    In 570 ilvl gear, you should be sustaining 600k single target.
    Warlocks are crap, priests are better.

Plus some others I can't remember.
    Maybe she's born with it.

OT: I've been gearing my Warlock out and having a Priest and Mage at near full BiS, it's kind of ridiculous how much damage I can pull. It's not even exclusive to gear; I recently did 9/9 CMs as Destro and it's kind of silly how much utility one class can bring.

hunters are more op than locks imo. yes affliction is a tad high cause of some situational multidotting (fallen protectors). but hey most hunters are pushing or doing comparable damage. im not saying locks suck, but they are decently in line with other classes 1v1 dps specs.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    hunters are more op than locks imo. yes affliction is a tad high cause of some situational multidotting (fallen protectors). but hey most hunters are pushing or doing comparable damage. im not saying locks suck, but they are decently in line with other classes 1v1 dps specs.
    You're kidding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Yes warlocks are insane right now. They are good on single target fights, they are good on multi-target fight and they have great raid utility.
    Pretty much it. They are just very strong in self preservation, many sorts of DPS situations, and have great and unique raid utility. I wouldn't consider any specific category OP, but all together they need to be brought down some notches (which appears they are for WoD).