Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    even krillen would destroy sasuke.

I mean vegeta and goku could accidentally destroy planets at this point. And the entire plot of naruto revolves around a jutsu big enough to control 1 planet.

Easy win for DBZ
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Btw, Krillin at the end of Z is far stronger than Vegeta was at the start of Z. Vegeta's power level was only 18,000 in the Saiyan saga, and if I recall correctly, Krillin's was 75k in the Freiza saga. After Krillin marries 18, she trains him, making him the strongest human on Earth, according to Akira Toriyama.

Don't undersell Krillin!

Deleted
    Vegeta could hands down win in his normal form. Now, let him get to some advanced SSJ form (3 or 4) and Sasuke would be in for a serious beating.

Deleted
    In a pure Taijutsu (melee) fight, I believe any member of the DBZ cast could beat Sasuke. Even Papier-machê Raditz.

In a fight where Ninjutsu and specially Genjutsu are liberally used by Sasuke, his chances of victory would increase substantially.
    (That is, assuming Sasuke's Genjutsu Eye techniques have any kind of effect on Vegeta's mind)

The Sharingan's true power allows Sasuke to become a Super Saiyan. It's a technique few know, you probably haven't heard of it.

Deleted
    Sasuke wins mainly because his genjutsu is pretty powerful. If vegeta ever gets caught, he's dead. Also, Sasuke has (spoilers from manga) a new sharingan and it's the best sharingan there currently is, so yeah.

But with no sharingan, Sasuke is pretty much dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Sasuke wins mainly because his genjutsu is pretty powerful. If vegeta ever gets caught, he's dead. Also, Sasuke has (spoilers from manga) a new sharingan and it's the best sharingan there currently is, so yeah.

But with no sharingan, Sasuke is pretty much dead.
    Ehm, no. Vegeta could just float in fucking space and destroy the planet. Counter that with your Sharingan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Ehm, no. Vegeta could just float in fucking space and destroy the planet. Counter that with your Sharingan.
    What makes you think they would fight each other as soon as they looked in each others' eyes? I'm pretty sure there would be some talk before they fight, there's plenty of time for Sasuke to cast some powerful genjutsu by then.

The problem with using any mind altering effect on Vegeta is that they don't exactly have a great history of working on him. Babidi's magic was sufficient to control the demon king. Vegeta said fuck you to that very same magic.

Another big problem is Vegeta's speed. He's so goddamn fast that even if Sasuke's eyes could perceive him due to Sharingan, Sasuke's brain couldn't process what he sees before he gets splattered. You're literally dealing with faster than thought speeds and physical force greater than the sun.

Replace Shadow with Sasuke and there you go.

And to be honest, Shadow had a MUCH better chance than Sasuke ever could.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Demonbane wins.
    ALWAYS.

1. Do they know each others powers? - If yes, easy win for Vegeta. If no, continue to point 2.
    2. Are Saiyajins affected by Genjutsu the same way that humans are? - If yes, Sasuke wins, if no continue to point 3.
    3. Does the Genjutsu have any effect? - If No, Vegeta wins, if yes continue to point 4.
    4. Does the effect of the Genjutsu hinder Vegeta long enough for Sasuke to inflict lethal damage? If no, Vegeta wins, if yes continue to point 5.
    5. Does a lethaly wounded Vegeta still have enough power to kill Sasuke? We know the answer, Vegeta wins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    You guys are delusional.

Do you realize Vegeta before he even visits earth can blow up a planet without even trying?

And throughout the series he get literally MILLIONS times stronger, LITERALLY.

These ninja get hurt from simple kunai if they actually hit, that's why they have to try and block them.

Motherfucking kid goku and krillian take semi automatic bullets to the head as KIDS and they're only slightly injured.

Once you get to the level of blowing up a planet, the only people that can kill you are omnipotent from DC or Marvel.

It's like Pain for example. He blows up the leaf village in 1 shot and everyone's down. Nappa did that with his index finger... and there was NOTHING left.

No contest at all. Hell, Mr. Popo could take down everyone in Naruto.

Edit 2: During the Buu Saga, babadi can't control Vegeta with mind control, and his use is PURE magic.

Edit: Also as a side note, genjutsu wouldn't work against someone with someone as strong willed as Vegeta.

Not only that, but this argument would be better suited from characters from One Piece or Hunter X Hunter.
    You're overlooking something here. What makes you think Vegeta would just come up to a random planet, where Sasuke just happens to be, and blow it up?

Also, since we're putting two worlds/universes together, we need to take into account where they might fight so it's not like it's that obvious for whom might win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    1. Do they know each others powers? - If yes, easy win for Vegeta. If no, continue to point 2.
    2. Are Saiyajins affected by Genjutsu the same way that humans are? - If yes, Sasuke wins, if no continue to point 3.
    3. Does the Genjutsu have any effect? - If No, Vegeta wins, if yes continue to point 4.
    4. Does the effect of the Genjutsu hinder Vegeta long enough for Sasuke to inflict lethal damage? If no, Vegeta wins, if yes continue to point 5.
    5. Does a lethaly wounded Vegeta still have enough power to kill Sasuke? We know the answer, Vegeta wins.
    I agree with this except point 5. If Vegeta was caught in a genjutsu, wouldn't Sasuke be able to kill him right off the bat right there and then??? I mean, destroying his whole body shouldn't be difficult if he's under powerful genjutsu.

Deleted
    Vegeta could wipe the entire narutoverse out of existence.

Off topic but everyone seems to agree on the current one,
    Deathbattle also made a video with goku and superman, where superman won.
    My question is, do you agree? Would superman beat goku in a fight?

Personally I think they drastically underestimated gokus abilities, both in his physical strenght, destructive capabilities, and speed.

All that considered Im still not sure if goku could win, considering the stats they're using for superman
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Off topic but everyone seems to agree on the current one,
    Deathbattle also made a video with goku and superman, where superman won.
    My question is, do you agree? Would superman beat goku in a fight?

Personally I think they drastically underestimated gokus abilities, both in his physical strenght, destructive capabilities, and speed.

All that considered Im still not sure if goku could win, considering the stats they're using for superman
    No, I don't think Superman could beat Goku in a fight, and even if he could, their video was still crap. Their entire stat calculation for Goku was pure nonsense and fan speculation. They pretty much relied on Dr. Gero's bomb being able to kill Goku, and then they didn't take into account that Goku gets more powerful over time past just getting new Super Saiyan forms, and that base form Goku in GT is more powerful than SS3 Goku in Z.

The Superman side of things was just as bad. There isn't just one Superman, like there's one Goku. DC has an entire complex multiverse system that has changed several times over the years in events called Crises, like the Crisis on Infinite Earths, where the entire multiverse was broken so badly only one universe was left for a while. This is important because what one Superman can do in one thing cannot necessarily be done by a different Superman. For example; Earth-2 Superman, (1939-1956) was just naturally super strong. In that continuity, Kryptonians didn't possess a bio-matrix that absorbs solar radiation and converts it to raw cosmic power. That Superman was also much weaker, and could certainly be knocked out by powerful human weapons like direct hits from tanks and bombs. Different Superman of the multiverses have different skills, abilities and life experiences. Death Battle combined like 5 different people into one amalgamation Superman, then they ignored all the low showings of those Supermen and based all their calculations off their most extreme showings.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I also supported Goku at first, but I realize Superman is near omnipotent.

He can lift 300 quintillion pounds with 1 arm, and the key to his lair weighs like 200 million pounds.

On the contrast, Goku lifted 40 tons in normal form. I don't care if this is cannon or not, he's not going up several hundred TRILLION tons.

Also, superman can be hurt by magic, but chi isn't magic. It's natural energy.

Finally, Superman got blasted by Lex Luthor by a gravity gun at 500x gravity. Superman was only affected for 5 seconds before fighting at full force again.

Side note, the creator of DBZ Akira Toriyama in a recent interview said Goku isn't as strong as some of the other beings in this and the 7 other universes. (Battle of the Gods)

On a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of strength. Goku is a 6/10, Bills is a 10/10, and his boss Whis(?) is a 15/10.

So after all of this information, I've come to the realization that Goku isn't as strong as we think he is compared to what's out there.
    No evidence Goku was at full power for that, and there is evidence he wasn't. Goku had no ki aura during that scene, which means he wasn't trying. Energy is energy, and blowing up planets, something trivial for low level DBZ characters, requires 53 sextillion tons of force. Assuming an Earth sized planet of course. Energy attacks inflict about the same damage as punches in DBZ, and if one of Frieza's crappy energy blasts is > 53 sextillion tons, then characters that can punch him and inflict damage do more than 53 sextillion tons of damage per hit. SS1 Frieza saga Goku is over 280 times stronger than first form Frieza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Puar/Oolong could easily win.

Where is your proof of this? This can't be true at all, as you have to gather energy to use Ki attacks.

If this was true, then what the hell is a spirit bomb? A super kamehameha? A 10x big-bang kamehameha? You can punch and kick that?

When Vegeta kicked cell in the head, he didn't even flintch, yet he SAID it was all of his power. By the laws of physics, the earth should have exploded from his kick.

You can't argue that,"Energy attacks inflict about the same damage as punches in DBZ"

That wouldn't make any logical sense.

Your use of the numbers gain in Goku's future can cap out at any time. He's not going to gain strength at the same pace forever.

If that logic was set in place. WoW would have 20m+ subs by now. And people would continually always get stronger. This isn't the case, sayian or not. King Vegeta would literally be a king, and not as weak as he was portrayed in the series. Even sayians have their limits.
    First off, the damage inflicted by an attack depends on how much energy is put into it. Sure, energy blasts are more efficient at channeling a character's energy, but punches and kicks work off the same principal, and in that way they're equal. If you want an in episode description of this, just rewatch Goku vs Recoome. Vegeta explains the mechanics behind Goku elbowing Recoome.

And here's my evidence that punches are roughly equal to energy blasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je3AboAx9Zs

I don't think a reasonable person would argue that Frieza can't tank one of his own low powered energy blasts. First form Frieza did not struggle with blowing up Planet Vegeta. This is all important information, and I'm going somewhere with this so stay with me. Final form Frieza has a power level of 120 million. That's ~226x the power of his first form, with a power level of 530k. That means first form Frieza > 53 sextillion tons of force. Gohan disintegrates final form Frieza with a punch. That means he needs at least 226 times the energy, since Frieza is 226 times stronger. That means 12 septillion tons of force wouldn't even hurt final form Frieza all that much. To disintegrate him, you'd need much more than that. That means in that scene Gohan's punch contained over 12 septillion tons of energy. How much more is the realm of speculation, but I think I've made my point.

This isn't unique to the movies. If punches weren't fundamentally equal to energy blasts, then either energy blasts would one shot everything or punches would be useless. We've seen characters make good use of both in many battles. A good example of this is SS2 Gohan vs Perfect Cell. With 2 punches, Gohan broke Cell to the point that he vomited up Android 18. His energy blasts were also shown to fuck Cell up, as he does blow Cell apart with a kamehameha wave that wasn't even full power, then later on he kills him with another.

Physical attacks and energy blasts are both effective, Newton's Third Law of Motion doesn't count for dick in DBZ. If the laws of physics were exactly the same in DBZ as they are in real life, then any time a strong character powered up, fired an energy blast, punched someone, or flew around the world, the Earth would be disintegrated.

Also, Saiyans have no limits. King Vegeta isn't powerful because he never pushed himself like Goku and Vegeta did. Did not is not the same as cannot. Besides, I'm not speculating here, if I was I'd let you know. We have evidence that Goku continues to get stronger throughout all 3 series. Toriyama even recently stated that Goku eventually abandons SS2 and 3 in favor of just increasing his base power level and his mastery of SS1, as he can still get stronger over time but he can have a lot more staying power in a fight by not powering up to a higher form.

To expound upon my earlier claim that base form Goku in GT is 5x stronger than SS3 Goku in DBZ; those weren't random numbers I pulled out of my ass. In GT, when Goku first fights General Rildo, Goku states that Rildo is 5x stronger than Majin Buu. Goku was fighting Rildo in base form and going even with him. At SS3, Goku was roughly equal with Kid Buu and only slightly stronger than Fat Buu, the forms Goku interacted with the most. That means, to not get his ass kicked, badly, Goku would need to be around 5x stronger than he was as SS3 back in DBZ, give or take a few percentage points. Since SS3 is itself a 400x power multiplier, that means Goku in GT is ~2000x stronger than he was in Z. And that's the start of GT.

We can assume Goku got even more powerful throughout GT, as he continued to fight and train. Getting stronger is part of Saiyan biology. It is natural to assume things continued as normal unless proven otherwise. The burden of proof is on you to show that Goku did not get stronger.

Age has nothing to do with this for 2 reasons.

1. Saiyan's bodies stay young even as they age until close to the time of their death. This is an evolutionary trait that allows them to fight longer. This is a fact, not an opinion, as it's stated by Vegeta in the show.

2. Goku's effective age was reset in GT, as he was turned into a child by the Black Star Dragon Balls.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2014-05-19 at 04:16 AM.

Sasuke can't beat Vegeta with genjutsu because all you have to do to break out of genjutsu is repel it with a more powerful chakra (ki in Dragonball). It would be like when Cell flexed his aura and threw Mr. Satan into a nearby mountain range.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

lacaurs are u a dragon ball guru?