Watcher Developer on Stampede Exploits

It looks like they will be cracking down on the stampede exploits in the future, as you can see with this recent tweeter announcements:
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...56670863671297

Thoughts? Do you think they'll be fixing all the pets/mobs individually or reworking stampede? Do you have any stampede exploits you'd like to share with the Watcher himself? Will this invalidate all those exploited log ranks soon or do we need to contact the manager of Warcraftlogs and Pro Raiders to crack down on the exploiting that has become rampant in the community?

Deleted
    I very much doubt they will 'fix' stampede before WoD. If they do fine, if they don't it doesn't really make a difference.

And the daily troll fest/stampede exploit thread begins...
    Retired hunter

Can just make it so that Stampede pets can't have debuffs on them at all. >_>

Oh obviously, I really don't see why blizzard can't just fix this in a minute.
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    Oh obviously, I really don't see why blizzard can't just fix this in a minute.
    Yeah, I hope they speed it up. I'm seeing new exploits here everyday and it looks like there's a group of honorable hunters still (albeit few in number) that are suffering from this bug going on for so long, but of course there's always those with no morals lurking out there taking advantage of all the broken things of the game and ignoring the terms of service. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Yeah, I hope they speed it up. I'm seeing new exploits here everyday and it looks like there's a group of honorable hunters still (albeit few in number) that are suffering from this bug going on for so long, but of course there's always those with no morals lurking out there taking advantage of all the broken things of the game and ignoring the terms of service. sigh.
    Yeah how do those bastards sleep at night doing more DPS like that tsk..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    there's a group of honorable hunters still (albeit few in number) that are suffering from this bug going on for so long, but
    Stampede pets doing like double damage for 20 seconds every 5 minutes is really hurting people, okay sure. Stampede is already shit in arena and bgs. I doubt making them do double damage in instanced pvp will do anything unless their just terrible pvpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Yeah how do those bastards sleep at night doing more DPS like that tsk..
    Couldn't imagine an upstanding pillar of the community doing something like that, could you?
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    Stampede pets doing like double damage for 20 seconds every 5 minutes is really hurting people, okay sure. Stampede is already shit in arena and bgs. I doubt making them do double damage in instanced pvp will do anything unless their just terrible pvpers.
    I somehow doubt that this is being seriously used by PvP'ers in which case wow losers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    Couldn't imagine an upstanding pillar of the community doing something like that, could you?
    They should be burned at stake if they just think about it.

This was already posted in another thread, and considering how these threads have gone recently, I'm not inclined to keep this one open. Closing.