Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    With enough goat sacrifices, BM is the way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Marksman. A true ranger with less focus on nature/beasts and more focus on mastery of the bow.

I love sv. I also love finding out what adds proc lnl through frost trap and gaming them. I liked bm in ToT, when the opener felt like playing Motzart on the keyboard.

Deleted
    BM has to be my favourite though by the looks of the new details on it, they're butchering my spec x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Outllaw View Post
    BM has to be my favourite though by the looks of the new details on it, they're butchering my spec x.x
    You really are dedicated to posting links.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatbuux View Post
    I love sv. I also love finding out what adds proc lnl through frost trap and gaming them. I liked bm in ToT, when the opener felt like playing Motzart on the keyboard.
    I remember this, using everything in the opener while begging for renataki and juju proc, and if I failed one button on opener I wanted to hit head to the wall before using readiness. Only tier where using KC on cd wasn't DPS increase always.

Quote Originally Posted by Outllaw View Post
    At the current rate, I'm rerolling for WoD
    Retired hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a big part of Classic MM until AQ came out. For various reasons ( Huhuran, Bug group at Twin Emperors ) i tried BM and fell in love with it. Raided Naxxramas with BM specc and no one complained about it, actually i was one of the top DD`s in my Raid but that also was because of beeing most ot the Time SOTA equipped. And then came Patch 2.0 ...

I like the consistent rotation of BM the most, the procs of SV helps keep the spec interesting and MM has a nice balance, though it can get a bit boring sometimes though.

Deleted
    well my favorite is marks as back in TBC when I started my hunter it felt amazing! Now though BM as a 570 ilvl I do the most damage as BM. Although I do see hunters doing a lot of damage as survival I'm not a fan of BA and explosive shot

I like all the specs equally except when my pet gets stuck, bugged, or runs all over the place. Which makes me hate BM the most in that situation.

Honestly, I prefer BM because it gives me full access to all pets. None of the hunter rotations are particularly stand-out to me.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Survival is my favorite overall, though there is something great about your pet dealing a ton of damage. For some reason was never a huge fan of MM, even in ICC and parts of Cata (I used it, but ya).
    Last edited by Darth Belichick; 2014-05-26 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Stupid phone auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Survival is my favorite overall, though there is something great about your pet dealing a done of damage. For some reason was never a huge fan of MM, even in ICC and parts of Cata (I used it, but ya).
    /WAVE

Yeah idk survival lost appeal to me with the 4 set boring set but otherwise I usually prefer it for playstyle.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    /WAVE

Yeah idk survival lost appeal to me with the 4 set boring set but otherwise I usually prefer it for playstyle.
    Haha /wave

But yeah that's how I feel. The procs are fun in theory, but overall it's just spamming one button until you can't spam it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently like SV more, but will go BM for WoD since I dont see how traps in rotations would be nice.

* TrapLauncherThingy : SV hunters no longer make use of guns or bows, but now has their own unique weapon.
    Also when they chose Lone Wolf they lose the ability to tame any pets and are renamed to Huntalocks for sacrificing their pet and being pussys. *

I dont see myself asking the tanks not to change direction of kiting because I just placed the trap there 2 seconds ago, and them yelling at me because the boss also dropped some shit there that hurts. But yea it is still early, just waiting to see what Blizz is actually trying to achiev. Sofar it will be BM come WoD, but SV current.

15+ Year Old Account
    MM, this xpac has been hard as I hate BM but it have been pretty much the pve choice.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I like all the specs equally except when my pet gets stuck, bugged, or runs all over the place. Which makes me hate BM the most in that situation.
    trying BM as of now, and i see that on immerseus its tend to bug a lot.

most of time the pet just disappear and i have to call it again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    trying BM as of now, and i see that on immerseus its tend to bug a lot.

most of time the pet just disappear and i have to call it again
    Start just behind the melee and you will be fine

Survival for me. I like the "feel" of it more so than BM. I prefer jumping around spamming buttons to using KC and having so much focus on the pet instead of my toon.