Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Artcraft - Cosmetic Class Accessories

Artcraft - Cosmetic Class Accessories
    An Artcraft blog went up on the french official website, Blizzard posted a couple of concepts of cosmetic-only accessories for some of the classes.

• These cosmetic items will probably make it into the game after the release of Warlords of Draenor.
    • The concepts are for the moment Alliance-only but will be differentiated for each faction if Blizzard decides it's the best way to go.
    • The could apply to every classes, for example Rogues could decide to equip cosmetic daggers or vials of poison.
    • This is only a first concept and the dev team is still actively working on the idea.

The full Artcraft doesn't give much more details on when these accessories will be available, and the official blog should be available on the official site shortly.

Finally Quivers!

Not sure I understand... how would these work? In place of "real" daggers, etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Codex of Xerrath as cosmetic on my evil undead warlock would've looked SICK!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, some nice Warlords update. Looking forward to use quivers again

Deleted
    Can't help but think these could be cash shop =/ I hope I'm wrong.

Presumably they fit somewhere on your character's body depending on the item. Over the shoulder, strapped to a thigh, etc. Or better yet we may be able to assign where they show up.

"cosmetic only" "cosmetic only" "cosmetic only" - where else do we see "cosmetic only"? Oh right the blizzard store!

Deleted
    Does it mean those accessories will be used by characters with their own animation each one? for example, the paladin opens the book to cast a blessing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by machineman View Post
    Maybe it's throwing knives, or maybe it's just too show that they're sheathed.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

This looks promising. It never seemed right that the only intentionally cosmetic gear that was widely available was through the shop, meaning if you didn't want to buy, you had to do challenge modes (which not everyone can do) or be a shaman and do SoO for the Dark Shaman gear.

Quote Originally Posted by machineman View Post
    I would guess some sort of extra gear slot for cosmetic items. It wouldn't do very much good it any of these took up an actual gear slot. Another possibility would be something like an enchant, but without taking up the stat based enchant slot on an item of course.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Oooooh, faction mogg items! I've been wishing for this since mogging became available! Imagine 1 set of mogg items from each faction race which you'd get access to at Exalted. Forsaken Quivers...*drool*

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Vincus View Post
    The Codex of Xerrath as cosmetic on my evil undead warlock would've looked SICK!
    for the moment Alliance-only

Cash Shop only - guaranteed. Starting at $30

Deleted
    Alliance first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see Horde quiver/ammo pouch concepts. The Q&A at BlizzCon and some tweets hinted at this.

Deleted
    QQ, I want brew bottles on my Monk

Deleted
    Hopefully i can use lvl10 version on lvl 100 characters. Or turn them off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adic View Post
    for the moment Alliance-only
    "The Codex of Xerrath" is another book that currently dosnt have a visual. It's an idea, not something showed in the post.