Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Can busty women really store small things in their cleavage?

You know I've seen it in films, games, or other fictional artwork where girls with large busts often hide small items between their cleavage, most commonly a pen or card. I'm wondering if you can really do this in real life, and if so, does anyone actually do it? I'm not sure where this trend came from, but it is curious to know now that I think of it.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've seen a woman do it IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    You know I've seen it in films, games, or other fictional artwork where girls with large busts often hide small items between their cleavage, most commonly a pen or card. I'm wondering if you can really do this in real life, and if so, does anyone actually do it? I'm not sure where this trend came from, but it is curious to know now that I think of it.
    I have seen them put money or really almost anything in there bra.

Some do some don't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    You don't even have to be particularly busty, you just need a bra that pushes them together enough. I'm pretty flat chested but I often store my e-cig in there when I don't have somewhere to put it down, and I've stored my phone there when I'm waiting for a call, or playing music around the house and don't have pockets to put it in.

That's really cool and convenient. Must be one of the niche benefits of being a girl.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    plot twist: fat dudes can store same things under fat flaps ... and now you're imagining it

;>

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    plot twist: fat dudes can store same things under fat flaps ... and now you're imagining it

;>
    I hate you for making me picture that lol.

But to the OP yes it happens all the time.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    You should test it out irl for science. Also decent sized things fit in-between them too.

I imagine it's occasionally necessary because for some insane reason women's clothing absolutely never has pockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, my wife does it.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted

;>
    God fucking dammit ;_;

OT yes, yes they can.

One of the perks of being a woman, or a disadvantage; Because for some inane reason their clothing often lacks functional pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    You really couldn't believe that and that some people might actually do that? I mean you can literally assume that someone on this planet will do anything, as long as it is possible and that it is possible shouldn't be that surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    You should test it out irl for science. Also decent sized things fit in-between them too.
    Please don't fap over Miku.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other and more important news, Obama is still president of the USA.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd actually say it's easier for women with smaller bust than insanely large. From the fact that it's more space left. I've known a girl who generally kept some valuables inside the padding of her pushups. Easier to do that on B's than D and above.

Even tho my pen is huge, i can say that i fits quite nice between middle-big sizes breasts. So yes you can put a lot of things in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Yes. Phone, lighter, cash etc are easy enough to squeeze in there.
    Not all at the same time though, that would result in a rather odd looking bust.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Yes. Even pig-moles.

Money, cigarettes, lighters, cell phones, identification cards... had a rather well-endowed friend who would sneak those dollar packs of candy from the store into the movies inside of her brassiere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a few women who stow items in their bras, cell phones especially. I think it looks trashy and reflects poorly on the individual.

;>
    That's no joke. A fat dude got locked up in Texas I think, could be wrong on the state, and brought a pistol into jail hidden in a fat roll.