Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    this is the first time in years where ive actually said "yeah i kinda want an xbox"

of course i like nintendo and sony alot more so im sure they will blow me away but man. good job microsoft keep this shit up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    A lot of pre-rendered stuff, I am not surprised at all. This is how Microsoft do their things.

Oh and I was pissed at how the audience reacted at the trailers vs TW3. TW3 Gameplay = Mild applause. Trailers and pre-rendered stuff = Everyone go insane!
    the witcher 3 is on every other system except wiiu.

nobody gives a shit about it in regards to xbox.

witcher 3 is amazing, but in my opinions multiplats are nothing but a waste of fucking time in presentations
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I hope EA shows a little bit more of Dragon Age and hopefully Mass Effeft 4. Sad Thing, nothing about GTA5 on the MS conference, maybe at the Sony one. The Witcher looked pretty good too

i really really hate when multiplats get screen time. unless its something unexpected that people didnt think your console would get (for example kingdom hearts 3 on xbox one) dont fucking take up presentation time. put your shit in your own god damn presentation.

nobody wants to watch the same trailer multiple times at e3.

sizzle reels are okay but dont put the whole trailer up there i hate that. you wanna show off multiplats have a 30 second trailer showing all the multiplats then stick to exclusives
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Nah the series evolved in the right direction, was getting really stale before.

The reboot itself breathed new life into the series.
    It was too combat heavy imo, character movement, aiming and shooting in general was a vast improvement though.

Those that have played the pre legend TR games probably knows what i mean with bad character controls. Keep the good aspects of TR but return to the core of tombs and puzzles more

Nothing too impressive, the art of that game, Ori was beautiful, i will keep an eye in Phantom Dust, Fable Legends and Scalebound but i don't see those games toping Uncharted, The Last Guardian and other Sony exclusives. My money is still on PS4 when i decide to make the jump to the new consoles.

Deleted
    The Assassin's Creed Unity presentation reminded me of W_D at E3 2012, not sure why.

Fool me once...

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking at my shelf, there's some games that could use sequels. Black. Viva Pinata(shit was fun), Project Gotham Racing, not a bad idea having 2 racing exclusives, Full Auto. Shit was also amazing. Perfect Dark Zero, Rage 2,. Just remembered Ubisoft is going to have Far Cry 4 news, only thing "new" I expect from their conference. Unless Watch_Dogs 2 is going to be a thing...and releases in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    The Last Guardian
    come on. that games been in development hell for so damn long. its not an exclusive if it doesnt even exist

- - - Updated - - -

hotline miami 2 presentation should be soon

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing too impressive, the art of that game, Ori was beautiful, i will keep an eye in Phantom Dust, Fable Legends and Scalebound but i don't see those games toping Uncharted, The Last Guardian and other Sony exclusives. My money is still on PS4 when i decide to make the jump to the new consoles.
    I'm hoping for PS4 getting new God of War, Gran Turismo, Midnight Club (since that used to be Playstation only iirc), a new Quantic Dream game, LittleBigPlanet something, ModNationRacers/MotorStorm/different kind of racing game, Ratchet and Clank maybe, Beyond Good & Evil 2 (would win alone just for that) Maybe a new PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, maybe TimeSplitters 4(would also win just for that),Maybe Ridge Racer(RIIIIDGE RACER!!). Twisted Metal. I'll stop there, needless to say, I'm expecting too much from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    It was too combat heavy imo, character movement, aiming and shooting in general was a vast improvement though.

Those that have played the pre legend TR games probably knows what i mean with bad character controls. Keep the good aspects of TR but return to the core of tombs and puzzles more
    I've completed them all and I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    come on. that games been in development hell for so damn long. its not an exclusive if it doesnt even exist

- - - Updated - - -

hotline miami 2 presentation should be soon
    The director of the game confirmed the game is still in development just 1 or 2 days ago. Idc how long it takes, Team Ico is awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this is the first time in years where ive actually said "yeah i kinda want an xbox"

of course i like nintendo and sony alot more so im sure they will blow me away but man. good job microsoft keep this shit up

- - - Updated - - -

the witcher 3 is on every other system except wiiu.

nobody gives a shit about it in regards to xbox.

witcher 3 is amazing, but in my opinions multiplats are nothing but a waste of fucking time in presentations

Agreed, but they do it to "show the power" of their console. Granted, it all looks the same to me on this low ass quality. CoD lasted way too long.

Woah, I didn't think it was so close already. I suck at dates!

The director of the game confirmed the game is still in development just 1 or 2 days ago. Idc how long it takes, Team Ico is awesome.
    i know its still in development and i really wanna play it to. but it was originally meant for the ps3. its been years since it was announced. it holds no sway in the game world. will be lucky to even see it come out if it doesnt end up cancelled

Deleted
    Ahaha! EA's Conferance looks like a resturant or wedding reception or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trengor View Post
    Ahaha! EA's Conferance looks like a resturant or wedding reception or something like that.
    Appropriate enough, since EA is the kind of company that could demand a 20$ cover charge to enter their conferance room.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Guys where do you watch Press conferences? Gamespot has very bad sound, and IGN don't has direct link on EA conference
    I'm watching Gamespot, but i don't have bad sound, so I cant help you. E3 on twitch maybe?

Probably going to watch EAs just for Sims 4, I mean, I already know its gonna be shit but oh well. Oh and Dragon Age.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Guys where do you watch Press conferences? Gamespot has very bad sound, and IGN don't has direct link on EA conference
    I just watch on IGN, when the conference starts, they show it without talking at all or anything, good sound and quality there.

Otherwise you could check out EA's site as well.

So.. no chance for Mass Effect 4 at E3 2014? I'm not too up-to-date here. I'm like totally out-of-the-loop here! Sorry if it sounds stupid!