Page 1 of 112
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] E3 2014

Starts June 10th - June 12th
    What are you guys mostly looking forward to? I am looking forward to seeing Deep Down, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Far Cry 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Kingdom Hearts 3, Mass Effect 4, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Star Wars Battlefront (hope it doesn't suck need more 4 player games), Witcher 3

Press Conferences:

Microsoft - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT

Stream Link - http://www.xbox.com/e3

Possible Games - Forza Horizon 2, Halo 5: Guardians, Halo Master Chief Collection, Sunset Overdrive

EA - Monday, June 9th at 12 PM PDT

Stream Link - http://www.ea.com/e3

Possible Games - FIFA 15, Battlefield Hardline, Star Wars Battlefront, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sims 4, Mass Effect(?), Mirror's Edge 2(?)

Ubisoft - Monday, June 9th at 3 PM PDT

Stream Link - http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

Possible Games - Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed: Unity, The Crew, The Division

Sony - Monday, June 9th at 6 PM PDT

Stream Link - http://www.ustream.tv/playstation

Possible Games - Project Beast, DriveClub, Uncharted 4, Destiny, The Last Guardian(?), The Order: 1886

Nintendo - Tuesday, June 10th at 9 AM PDT

Stream Link - http://e3.nintendo.com/

Possible Games - Super Smash Bros., Bayonetta 2, Sonic Boom, new Legend of Zelda, new Metroid

Other games that will be shown:

2K: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Evolve, Civilization: Beyond Earth

Activision: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Destiny, Skylanders: Trap Team

Capcom: Deep Down, Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate

Deep Silver: Homefront: The Revolution, Metro Redux, Wasteland 2

Konami: Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, Pro Evolution Soccer 2015

Namco Bandai: Lords of the Fallen, Rise of Incarnates, Tales of Hearts, Tales of Xillia 2, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Sega: Alien Isolation, Company of Heroes 2

Warner Bros: Batman: Arkham Knight, Gauntlet, Lego Batman 3, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Mortal Kombat X
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2014-06-09 at 12:18 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Games I'm already looking forward too:

DA:I, Destiny, Halo5, ME4, Evolve, Hoping SW:Battlefront 3 isn't just Battlefield 4 with a skin... I guess AC:Unity, but if they haven't made combat any better I'll be pretty meh on it.

And I'm hoping there will be a number of good reveals, but we will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Dragon age: Inquisition and Mass Effect 4 mostly. Battlefront also, but not nearly as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    for me it's the new CIV in space, battlefront, the new zelda wii u title.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, while I definitely have other interests, they are all completely smothered by Project Beast. If that isn't the next Souls game I will wither away and die.

The Division, Mass Effect 4, and The Witcher 3 are the games I'm looking forward to seeing about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    At this point, while I definitely have other interests, they are all completely smothered by Project Beast. If that isn't the next Souls game I will wither away and die.
    Oh god I dont even wanna see project beast because i'll curse so bad at sony due to it being exclusive to them (apparently it'll be a demon souls sequel, sony owns demon souls)...

I am waiting for the smash brothers tournament, that's the one and only game that makes me scream like a schoolgirl, watching the tournament streams is sooooooo gooood :P
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

i have a feeling nintendo is gonna win this year. theyve been working really hard and they know this is the last chance to build wiiu hype
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Zelda Wii U
    Hyrule Warriors
    Mass Effect 4
    Pokemon AS/OR

Gimme those and ill be set for the rest of 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i have a feeling nintendo is gonna win this year. theyve been working really hard and they know this is the last chance to build wiiu hype
    Yes please. Its really time for Nintendo to come out with some awesome games like Bayonetta 2 Zelda etc. Hopefully itll boost the Wii U up more
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

new gears, new forza, destiny, halo 5 yes please. Also what is wrong with star wars bf3 being a BF skin? thats exactly what it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    new gears, new forza, destiny, halo 5 yes please. Also what is wrong with star wars bf3 being a BF skin? thats exactly what it should be.
    Well except that Battlefield 4 is mehtastic, and quite far away from what was amazing from the Battlefront series.
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sony shows off PS:Go and briefly engages their conference group on PS1/2 Emulation.

Ubisoft is a snoozefest of Assassin Creed type stuff.

Microsoft learns their definition of "dropping their pants" is what the rest of us consider "expected level of service".
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

I'm mostly excited for(and obviously expecting) the 'massive' influx of Japanese games this year. I love both western and 'eastern' titles, but it was dry last year(primarily because of the lack of JP development on the new consoles), but with so many confirmed titles, leaks, countdowns and teases by devs about new projects for this gen...

Yeah, lets just say, I'll be waiting for the 'japanese invasion' at this E3...

- - - Updated - - -

Well except that Battlefield 4 is mehtastic, and quite far away from what was amazing from the Battlefront series.
    I think he means how close they are in structure. And relative to other 'large map' games, you don't get any closer when it comes to comparisons between the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    I think he means how close they are in structure. And relative to other 'large map' games, you don't get any closer when it comes to comparisons between the 2.
    I don't remember Battlefront having particularly large maps. The space maps were big but you were in fighters and the actual FPS part of those maps was pretty small.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I don't remember Battlefront having particularly large maps. The space maps were big but you were in fighters and the actual FPS part of those maps was pretty small.
    Yeh but Battlefront always felt like a almost finished game, it was a great game dont get me wrong but i really think turning it into a starwars battlfield would be awsome, And dont necessarily mean BF4 either.

Witcher 3 news. I'm craving it.

Oh and apparently Doom 4. Didn't know that was a thing. And any Bethesda titles.

Halo 5 probably.

And the Phantom Pain of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Zelda Wii U
    Hyrule Warriors
    Mass Effect 4
    Pokemon AS/OR

Gimme those and ill be set for the rest of 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Yes please. Its really time for Nintendo to come out with some awesome games like Bayonetta 2 Zelda etc. Hopefully itll boost the Wii U up more
    this for me except remove mass effect and add majoras mask 3d pokken fighters/tournament and anything kingdom hearts related
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hoping for Fallout 4 details. And if it is the PC/X1 exclusive that is rumoured I am going to laugh. Would love to see the tears.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I am hoping for Fallout 4 details. And if it is the PC/X1 exclusive that is rumoured I am going to laugh. Would love to see the tears.
    Why would you buy a Bethesda game on anything other than a PC?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Mass Effect 4
    Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake
    Kingdom Hearts 3
    Final Fantasy 15
    Persona 5
    Uncharted 4
    Fairy Fencer F
    Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
    X

Some games I would like to get announced are:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3
    Ni No Kuni 2
    Advance Wars set in original timeline
    Golden Sun 4
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2014-05-22 at 07:18 AM.