Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soakeyy View Post
    No it is not a joke. Yes I know the difference. My opinion is that the Fury rotation right now is not fun.
    Assuming you mean live and not the abomination that is Alpha/Beta/Whatever, and either way really, your opinion that it is not fun is you not liking it, not an indication that it is bad. So you kind of contradicted yourself there.

It is in fact one of the best made specs in the game at the moment and the best Fury Warriors have been with regards to depth (in before people say Wrath, which had none), coordination, reward for proper play and general design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    By right now do you mean 5.4 or the Beta?

Also, I've been half away for the weekend... Anything changed since Friday?
    Nope, hopefully that next beta build will hit this week and we will see what new asinine idea comes next. /worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Nope, hopefully that next beta build will hit this week and we will see what new asinine idea comes next. /worried.
    They'll remove rage, 'cuz rage is 'ard. Then they'll make all our attacks proc off our auto attacks but in turn they make 75% of our damage come out of our auto attacks, and the occasional MEGA hit from the procs that we get every 10 to 20 seconds.

Or some other dumb shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    By right now do you mean 5.4 or the Beta?

Also, I've been half away for the weekend... Anything changed since Friday?
    Nothing that has been posted anyway....., forgot to refresh and didn't see Archi's reply. My apologies.

All specs will lose bleeds, they will make execute only usable in 20% for arms and make us only use mortal strike and colossus smash.

- - - Updated - - -

But i am still wondering why is the fucking problem with Blood and Thunder!!

Correct if i'm wrong, headlong rush diminush our global cd and the cd of Mortal strike based on our haste.

Now tell me, why we need cd diminish if we don't have rage to fill.

- - - Updated - - -

I am really look forward to play as gladiator if this continues.

Quote Originally Posted by bertzz View Post
    Correct if i'm wrong, headlong rush diminush our global cd and the cd of Mortal strike based on our haste.

Now tell me, why we need cd diminish if we don't have rage to fill.

- - - Updated - - -

I am really look forward to play as gladiator if this continues.
    Arms should still have decent rage gen, especially sub-20%. That's not the concern. The concern is that there's not really anything to DO with your rage when you have it.

not being able to FILL your open gcds with your filler reliably is not really "decent rage-gen" ...
    decent rage-gen would be if there would be like tops 3 open gcds in 30 secs or smth like that (alltho the whole arms-rotation atm is a fucking joke and boring as hell)

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    Arms should still have decent rage gen, especially sub-20%. That's not the concern. The concern is that there's not really anything to DO with your rage when you have it.
    From what i have heard from some of the key players testing the spec, this is not true. The notion i generally get is that we have just enough rage for MS and CS and maybe a WW or so, but that generally we are waiting for rage. If we had more than enough rage, we would be using WW each free GCD.
    E: this is why the more optimal "rotation" is to run out and charge in for more rage. It allows more WWs and since we are just sitting there, leaving combat for less than ~3 seconds has no negative effect on our DPS.

To answer the post above, haste increases out AA speed, and therefore proportionately increases our rage gen with the reduction of our MS cool down, and therefor changes nothing, but makes it occur more frequently.
    (Rhokaln:Hyjal)

You're wrong.

We have so little rage gen that we are heroic leaping out and charging in, not only to avoid dying of boredom, but to get the extra rage.

Sure we're stuck dumping the extra rage on WW. But it doesn't change the fact that we're so rage starved that we are literally wasting half our gcds waiting on rage.

They removed Executioner, the thing that gave the massive rage bonuses sub 20%. Prob where you got mistaken. Prior to this build you'd have been correct.

This guy must be delusional... or just plain stupid...

j/k

I saw a video from collision where he didn't used execute a single time on dummy, it has been removed from the "before 20% condition" or it's just don't worth use it?

Quote Originally Posted by bertzz View Post
    I saw a video from collision where he didn't used execute a single time on dummy, it has been removed from the "before 20% condition" or it's just don't worth use it?
    As above, Executioner was the passive that allowed us to use Execute above 20% and that was removed with the latest Arms build.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    As above, Executioner was the passive that allowed us to use Execute above 20% and that was removed with the latest Arms build.
    So the current "rotation" doesn't even involve Execute...? Wow.

However, I don't mind that much, as having Execute lose in efficiency (DPR) to Mortal Strike was really annoying, and not rewarding at all.

But at least the developers are aware that Warriors are not happy with the state of things, and let us know that things are still in the works.

Here's to hoping they can work together with the community and get it right, for both specializations. (hell, and Protection for that matter.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimatic View Post
    So the current "rotation" doesn't even involve Execute...? Wow.
    As people have been posting, it literally is only MS, CS and WW. That is the only buttons over 20% that we have for single target. No procs, no conditionals, no execute, no heroic strike, nothing.

Oh, well, and hamstring, I guess!

The rage generation is pitiful. You have to wait for TWO autoattacks after starting combat before you can even do your first MS (assuming you don't get to open with a Charge). Did I mention that Shouts no longer generate rage either?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    As people have been posting, it literally is only MS, CS and WW. That is the only buttons over 20% that we have for single target. No procs, no conditionals, no execute, no heroic strike, nothing.
    And Leap&Charge if you want to.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, yeah, but I wouldn't really count leaping/running out of melee to charge back in for rage as a single target rotation ability :/

Even though, yeah, it's kind of mandatory at the moment if you want to do any WWing.

also, if they consider "current (live) fury gameplay" as too hard to pick up for new players, then how the FUCK would watching your auto-attack swing-timer to leap/charge accordingly be any easier ... hell if anything, it's even more complicated and way harder to pull off.

wts logic ...

10+ Year Old Account
    More likely the leap/charge thing isn't intentional. They have certainly tried to discourage any of that kind in thing in the past. The sad thing is, I can see them realising this is what people are doing and their solution being remove the rage gain from Charge in combat or something :P

Mixed feelings here. I have no access to beta (and I definetly don't want one given the state of beta).

What I collected is from a few streams, mainly Bahjeera.

His initial shock to Heroic Strike was obvious, yesterday though he cleary answered that Arms feels fine. Can be improved but feels far from the doom we are reading here.

I'm very worried about Fury/Arms in WoD, but hearing someone who play warrior as long as he does and actually have access to their Beta/Alpha.. I can sleep a little better now that may the changes will turn out as bearable.

PS: This might be first time Blizz lifted NDA so soon in development (or rather fine tunning). We are seeing major/core skill changes being done or half way done. I think that this fine tunning should be done behind NDA to save general WoW community (insert the definition you may have for most ppl that will whine about the flower changing color in datamined patch notes..). At very least they should lift NDA in moment they have this kind of changes done,. not in moment when half of desired changes are month away leaving general public players to cry.