Thread: Mythic T17...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Incoming Tier 18
    Last edited by kilj; 2014-05-31 at 05:38 PM.

pretty much resigned to using my challenge mode set forever, at this point. they'd have to do something really spectacular to make me want to change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post

Incoming Tier 18
    If only. The whole poison soaked ninja thing is getting stale.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    I just watched the video again and noticed for the first time that there are scorpion icons flashing on the shoulderpads.

Awesomepoints +3

10+ Year Old Account

The PVP set is even worse xD
    Last edited by Msi; 2014-06-29 at 08:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the shoulders and than look at the pants and boots. The difference in texture is pretty bad. Seems like someone just gave up after he finished the shoulders.

Deleted
    Take a look at lock t17 (which looks like 2014 gear), then rogue pvp set above (2004 beggars outfit), lol

- http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ier17Quick.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    These aren't the final sets num nuts..... so quick to judge you little kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Looking at the other class sets oh man..

The PVP set is even worse xD
    It wouldn't be so awful if it wasn't for the bright colors. It seems counter-intuitive to be a master of stealth and then wear bright neon green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    It wouldn't be so awful if it wasn't for the bright colors. It seems counter-intuitive to be a master of stealth and then wear bright neon green.
    It's the theme you tit,poison is green? You know what rogues use the most?? Anything getting through sport???

User already banned.
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-06-22 at 11:36 PM.

"stealth" is not the sole defining trait of a rogue or its only theme option. Many rogues are myrmidons, pirates, etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    It's ridiculous. They need to hire new rogue armor artists at this point.
    I nominate the paladin pvp artist: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...inPvPQuick.jpg

paladins light so bright he needs black gear.

edit: sets like this rogue mythic one are way more interesting than another ima black ninja but the green is overused.
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2014-06-22 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    These aren't the final sets num nuts..... so quick to judge you little kiddies.
    You're trying very hard to be edgy over an opinion.

Stop that.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

After seeing more of the sets come out, it leaves a lot to be desired in special effects for this set. I'm really hoping they have kept working on these and aren't finished yet, ours seems so.. meh compared to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I'm really hoping they have kept working on these and aren't finished yet, ours seems so.. meh compared to the others.
    I think this pretty much every time. Rogues have an awful lot of terrible tier and PVP sets.

I know people are debating if we should have swashbuckler esque armour instead of "ninja" looks, but to be honest we have very sets that even seem ninja-like. A large amount of our sets always just look like a load of shite thrown together, or a quick afterthought of an idea once they've finished the other sets.

(tbh though, if the shoulders weren't so ridiculous in size, the normal Tier sets would look ok. The pvp set, not so much)
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2014-06-24 at 06:22 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Perhaps instead of just the scorpion marks appearing inside the shoulderpads, poisonlike scorpion tails could appear out of the shoulderpads now and then (like for shaman T10 with the spectral heads) and make a stinging motion before disappearing. Or an entire (poison green) scorpion that materializes, rushes forward menacingly, and then disappears.

Just some ideas from me to spice up mythic T17. I pretty much like the set already on its own, but the mythic sets so far have shown to have something special to them. The wings for Druid T17 mythic, the animated sawblades for Warriors, etc.

t2 is overused, tbh. I run t4 on my rogue usually, but there have been good looking sets since then. The normal mode Firelands tier was pretty cool looking for rogues, as was t7. I liked t8.10 as well, but 25 was garbage. As for this expansion, I really liked the look of the t15, especially the heroic mode version. And t16 doesn't look bad either, I use the heroic mode look of that on my monk.

Point is, we have more sets than just t2 that look good. As for this one, I feel like I'll get lynched for sayin' this, but I like it. I think it's pretty cool lookin'.

ACtually, both the normal and heroic sets are kinda growing on me. I might use them in WoD for a while!

That PVP set is still awful though, the shoulders are ridiculously huge, I fear what it'll look like on Orcs.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

What happened with them sticking to having pve and pvp gear basically being the same like it was in TBC transferring over to WoD? They abandon that?

Edit: also the pvp gear looks like a clown fell into a bucket of paint.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    That pvp set is absolutely hideous.