Thread: Mythic T17...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Both are subjective, we're all going to like different things. Also, race plays a major part in how sets look too. In my opinion worgens just look dumb in all of the rogue sets, it's why I wish they would just get rid of racials and allow us to play the race we feel looks the best.

That being said, T2 > T5 > T14, T2 just brings back so many memories.

The point of the beta is to address concerns, if other people feel the same way they might be willing to change the set before it goes live. Personally I think the scorpions look off with that set, it should have been just a green filled liquid orb similar to T6 shoulders.
    As you said, art is subjective. I thought Heroic Dark Phoenix looked amazing on female Worgen. Some people like the look of T5, by I feel like it looks a tad tacky, especially with the hood.

Always felt like a mixture of Skeletor and Shredder to me.. my childhood!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Always felt like a mixture of Skeletor and Shredder to me.. my childhood!
    Probably explains it. Was born in '92. The two series for each show ran during an odd time when I was too young for the first set and bordering on too old for the later set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Every set in this game is terrible since the Cataclysm, what really scares me is that some ppl like them...
    You must be fearful of a lot of things in life then.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    T12 H, Purple Dark Phoenix, is actually one of the best Rogue sets ever designed. Especially when paired with 2x H Alysrazor's Razors and Tabard of the Lightbringer, the set just looks amazing.
    The T12 set is what got me into raiding. Not sure which set I like the best though. Think it might actually be the normal one. The white one they never implemented looks amazing as well.

Heroic one goes really good with the purple CM mount.

I actually really like the mythic set, definitely themes well with aassassination

The rest is gross

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    T12 H, Purple Dark Phoenix, is actually one of the best Rogue sets ever designed. Especially when paired with 2x H Alysrazor's Razors and Tabard of the Lightbringer, the set just looks amazing.
    I LOVE T12, it has a venetian/jester feel to it, and the particle effects are amazing.

The CM gear is my current transmog because I can't get tired of the smoke pouring out of the facemask/shoulders, but if I do, it's back to T12.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    I disagree wholeheartedly. The rogue and Hunter soo gear are amazing. So is rogue tyrannical. dk malevolent is really good and so is warrior
    It depends a lot on what race/gender you play. SoO tier gear looks good/okay on for example an orc, but it absolutely stinks (own opinion) on a female human or night elf.
    since Cataclysm, most tier sets are i.m.o. catering more towards horde and male characters, characters who are bigger and look better in more rude gear.
    (bloodelves being an exception ofc)
    I am waiting for some human/elvish themed sets to be honest, and things that look better on female characters.
    Not to mention the weapons, which lately look like something thrown together by an orc with an IQ of 45 (ie a rude stick of metal, not even sharpened), and not like something sophisticated, detailed and like something that someone has put effort and time into.
    I am longing for some elvish themed dagger for example, something lean, polished and finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    Not to mention the weapons, which lately look like something thrown together by an orc with an IQ of 45 (ie a rude stick of metal, not even sharpened), and not like something sophisticated, detailed and like something that someone has put effort and time into.
    I am longing for some elvish themed dagger for example, something lean, polished and finished.
    Enchanted Shao-Tien Saber

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34952
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    I am so glad that transmog exists.