Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Sorry but this is a load of bollocks, it really is.

It's possible to disagree with one of Blizzard's philosophies but still enjoy the game you know?

It's not as simple as "LOVE EVERYTHING BLIZZARD DO!!" or "HATE EVERYTHING BLIZZARD DO!!".

I disagree with the idea of a cash shop on a P2P game, but WoW brought enough joy that I still played.

However, I have quit until WoD at least now, as going a 3rd year without content I find unacceptable on a completely different level.
    Disagree yes, but the store is no different from what it has been since its introduction.
    Always lots of arguments about what the store has "become" or is "becoming", which are simply a load of rubbish from people who want to blame someone else for their dislike of the game.
    If any of those players felt the way they say they do, then they should have left the game.
    It isn't much of an issue as its made out to be if you continue to play.

They want to blame the store, blame the casuals, blame any given developer in blizzard, etc.
    Rather than just being mature enough to leave it behind, must always blame someone for it.

The store model is WoW is very unintrusive, being just two buttons, one of which you won't see during actual play and the other you can even opt to have hidden with addons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    They want to blame the store, blame the casuals, blame any given developer in blizzard, etc.
    Rather than just being mature enough to leave it behind, must always blame someone for it.
    Rather than just being mature enough to enjoy your awesome game, you must always whiteknight them. Its always whiteknight them here, whiteknight them there.

Are you getting paid for it? Why do you feel the urge for whiteknighting them all the time?
    Last edited by mmoc1561bc551c; 2014-05-26 at 01:51 PM.

While I won't be surprised if the Reaver and the new hitching post end up in the store, I'm not going to freak out about it nor do I know for sure that's where they'll end up. I'm also not going to claim store mounts are the harbingers of free to play.

Edit: now that I look, the Warforged Nightmare shows up on Blizzard's site as a mount, but I don't think the Iron Warhorse ever did. I guess they're going to work differently where the Warforged Nightmare is an actual mount that can spawn a hitching post and the Iron Warhorse is a mount transformation or temporary mount.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2014-05-26 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Oh you mean like every other product in existence with a sub attached to it? Have you seen xbox live lately for example?
    Nope. Have a PS4 entirely because of Xbox live.
    And no, the Ps4 does not have adds, even with its sub fee.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Disagree yes, but the store is no different from what it has been since its introduction.
    Always lots of arguments about what the store has "become" or is "becoming", which are simply a load of rubbish from people who want to blame someone else for their dislike of the game.
    If any of those players felt the way they say they do, then they should have left the game.
    It isn't much of an issue as its made out to be if you continue to play.

The store model is WoW is very unintrusive, being just two buttons, one of which you won't see during actual play and the other you can even opt to have hidden with addons.
    You shouldnt have to resort to a 3rd party addon in order to have the hide store option available.
    And its just as immature to white knight blizzard for everything they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you feel the urge to bash and bash the game? If you don't like it don't play it. An amazingly simple concept that is seemingly rare in practice. What do you gain by coming to a wow fan site and hating wow? Are you getting paid by a competing game to do so?
    Because no one here hates the game, they do not like the direction the game is going and want to not see the game they like turn to shit.
    Food for thought, once critics leave entirely, it means the game is actually dead and not worth playing.
    Chronomancer Club

Deleted
    To be fair, my comment was not directed to you at all,
    My comment was not directed to you either.