Question Azeroth Choppers

So with all the time and resources invested into this show, does this mean we will get one less raid in Warlords of Draenor? Or am i wrong and this argumentation is only applicable in order to dismiss aggravating player demands?
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

It annoys me, too, but having 3-4 managers spend 1 hour a week on the show while a motorcycle shop and film crew do all the work doesn't seem like a huge loss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    So with all the time and resources invested into this show, does this mean we will get one less raid in Warlords of Draenor? Or am i wrong and this argumentation is only applicable in order to dismiss aggravating player demands?
    what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Do you really think that having a phone call, or even them having anything to do with the Azeroth Choppers will have the slightest impact on their schedule /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lexluthor View Post
    It annoys me, too, but having 3-4 managers spend 1 hour a week on the show while a motorcycle shop and film crew do all the work doesn't seem like a huge loss.
    basically this. The only thing the show is actually going to take away from is 2 Models the art team is has to work on, which actually does add up if they are using entirely new models. so while we could have player character models faster... hell even possibly worgen females added to the list, we got 2 motorcycle mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    basically this. The only thing the show is actually going to take away from is 2 Models the art team is has to work on, which actually does add up if they are using entirely new models. so while we could have player character models faster... hell even possibly worgen females added to the list, we got 2 motorcycle mounts.
    One. At least, that's the current plan.