Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The rogue set reminds me of the nazi guy from either the first or second hellboy movie whom had to wind his own heart up to keep himself alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Even the MMOC crew thinks Storm Earth & Fire is a Shaman ability.
    As would anyone who never ever ever played Warcraft 3

Which seems to be 99% of everyone who came into MoP because all of the warcraft fans left and so all we have left is new players who've never heard of the Pandaren Brewmaster hero in their lives.

I know art is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and whatnot but the set on the right looks more like a set I'd like as a mythic set than the one on the left, shoulders missing or not. Could just be me.

All 3 looks like power armor from the fallout universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    rofl@ that rogue tier, looks hideous
    It does, and I love it. Just a shame that it's pretty unlikely that there'll be non-tier lookalike drops that share the model for my monk/druid.

Deleted
    Maybe they wanted to sent a message like "better play wildstar stalker than shittier rogue" - that one set with green breathing mask looks like it.

OH for christs sakes stop answering the soloing old raids fucking question it's gotten idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never see any Monk fan art
    This makes me kind of sad

Quote Originally Posted by Halanad View Post
    Mythic rogue set looks like if Issac Clarke from Dead Space and Grobbulus from Naxxramas where fused together.
    That spine made me think of Isaac's RIG too. If only it would deplete like a health bar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    OH for christs sakes stop answering the soloing old raids fucking question it's gotten idiotic.
    Wait, you mean I'll still be able to do stuff instead of getting instantly killed by level 90 quest mobs when I set foot on Draenor? Yay!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thought upon seeing the Rogue Mythic gear: ''Ghost reporting''.
    (StarCraft 2 unit, for those who don't get the reference)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, long-time Barthilas player here. Just thought you might like to hear my perspective on the free faction swaps offered to us.

A little bit of history about Barthilas' faction imbalance first. The population was nowhere near this unbalanced as recently as the end of Cata. Only in MoP did the big Alliance guilds start moving to other servers (primarily Frostmourne) and now here at the end of the expansion it's eventually become the ghost town it is today. Sure, the old players that many still know are still around, lord knows it's hard to ignore them when they come and try to gank us at the Horde shrine daily. But really there's not much reason to be over on our Alliance side when you could just hop realms. I think the best example of this was back in the Summer when ~100 Horde literally walked (not ran) their mammoth mounts into the Alliance shrine and cleared it out with ease.

Will this be the start of a great migration of the population over to Alliance? Maybe. But it'll take a lot of faith from a lot of people. The infrastructure just isn't there in the form of large raiding guilds and a considerably active community. Only if enough people move over to stoke the once-flickering fire of the Alliance side will we see anything close to faction balance again.

To be honest I'm really not sure why they chose us for this experiment. We're quite an unusual server since we're only freshly imbalanced and we already have a really small community with a handful of players that everyone knows on the unbalanced side. It was balanced in it's own strange way. Meanwhile though, servers like Stormrage (where I originally started) have been unbalanced for far longer and have even less active unbalanced sides. Those are the servers that really need it, not so much us.

Love those rogue sets.

Deleted
    Why is it so hard to design a decent looking rogue set? Ever since Cataclysm they all look pretty bland and not even worth to collect for tm-ing. What is the guy doing that designed Bloodfang?

Deleted
    Rogue goes Warrior style!

Nothing quite says "stealthy" like a big ol' clunky belt.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I may swap back to rogue :O

If a Rogue sat down wearing that armor, the daggers in the front would sink right down into their crotch.

The character models might be flexible, but that's no excuse for poor design.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    If a Rogue sat down wearing that armor, the daggers in the front would sink right down into their crotch.

The character models might be flexible, but that's no excuse for poor design.
    I recommend not sitting down then.

From a design standpoint, they could always disable sit when wearing that armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    I just really don't see this balancing out populations.
    True . It wont balance anything. Someone must be crazy to leave the Dominant faction in his server to join the lesser 1. Merging servers is the key . If they dont understand that they must move fast to this direction then its their loss. My server is Hellscream -EU . They promised us a merge with Aggramar-EU months ago. It failed. Then nothing happened. No ETA no responce from Blizz. Nothing. We just wait ....and wait ....and wait . PPl in dead realms are starving for attention. We need a solution..... any solution
    I know your post was about balancing issues and not about dead realms but damn i am really

10+ Year Old Account
    That orc looks so good, makes me want to play as a warlock but then i remember how terribly clumsy and bloated they feel to play >.<

that rogue gear looks awful. One of the worst sets I have ever seen.