Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    0 actual ignores, might have some spammers on it but generally I clean up the list every once in awhile. While there's some toxic players in the game by and large you don't run across them often anyway so no need for a huge list.

On WOW about 10, all of them annoying "/yell" kiddos.

All I have turned on is Guild Chat so no one. I only turn Trade Chat on to sell something and/or ask for something and then off it goes.

On a personal level, ignoring someone in-game seems childish to me... its not like they're in the same room as you going "neener neener" or something. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've got 27 people on my MMO-Champion ignore list, but only ten in WoW, and two invite blocked.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

6 people on ignore. Some people are just insufferable.

Deleted
    10 maybe.. I do not see a reason to ignore people. I just do not answer if they are rude.

Ironically, my ignore list is zero. Not sure what that means. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    On a personal level, ignoring someone in-game seems childish to me... its not like they're in the same room as you going "neener neener" or something. :P
    I'm guessing you never had to kick a 12 year old from your guild.

Seriously though, try leading a guild and being recognized... all the crazies come out of the woodwork.

I also tend to slap people on ignore in dungeons, like tanks that dont tank, healers that dont heal, and dps that complains that healers should be healing them more since its not THEIR job to move out of fire. Even if its just a drop in a bucket, it can't help but improve my experiences in future random groups.

Deleted
    0, never needed to add anyone

10+ Year Old Account
    My ignore list contains names I have never even seen :P Must be becase of BadBoy addon.

Hit the 50 cap in WoW pretty easily, though less reason to ignore people nowadays.
    Some of the idiots have left.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Every time i come back i reset it.

Deleted
    I never /ignore people. I just ignore the bad stuff they say in reallife. I don't need a list.

I just report all spammers, flamers etc for language or what ever it is we get with the right-click option.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I had a full list on a couple characters, but because WoW bugged out due to people deleting characters, faction changing them or transferring them all but five or six were listed as 'unknown' and could not be removed from my list. It became some kind of sad anonymous memorial to all the people who pissed me off and then left the faction, server or just deleted.

I don't ignore people...never had a reason too
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had about 3 people on it since I started playing. I've never really been offended enough to add to it; I can ignore obnoxiousness/stupidity without using a tool to filter it out. It doesn't even occur to me anymore.

Deleted

I won´t use it until account ignoring is possible

I had to delete people off the list occasionally to make room. Hasn't been an issue for awhile since I haven't been playing much. So to answer your question, whatever the cap was at some point.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Use Ignoremore addon, let's you ignore as many as you want.
    Nope, that isn't how the mod works. It just filters out their messages and maybe prevents grouping, but it can NOT increase the actual number of 49 server side ignores - and therefore will not prevent (or save) you from being grouped with them through LFG tools.

For my server I use Bad Apples and only ignore cross-server as I don't want to be grouped with those again, yet still be able to read what they write.