Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Azeroth Choppers Episode 7 - Vote Now!

Azeroth Choppers Episode 7 - Vote Now!
    Voting is now open at AzerothChoppers.com!

Poll - Your Favorite Bike
    Keep in mind that the results of this poll have nothing to do with which bike is selected and are unlikely to represent the actual vote outcome.

Last edited by chaud; 2014-05-29 at 06:28 PM.

For the alliance!

Alliance one looks much better than I thought it would.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Alliance one a lot!

In other news, the world's supplies of chrome have taken an unexpected nosedive...

10+ Year Old Account
    #TeamHorde !!

This has cost us a content patch

Azeorth Choppers?

Both are horrible but the Horde one less so. For the Horde it is.

TEAM HORDE all the way, that bike looks FUCKING SICK! Sorry Team Alliance those tank treads make your bike look uber slow.

15+ Year Old Account
    For the Alliance!

Horde's bladed-knuckle handlebars, trike rear, tusks and treads all flow with each other
    Alliance's shield, scimitars and colors work great, but the treads ruin the entire vibe. The front tread wheel just looks like absolute garbage with the rest of the bike.

Deleted
    The alliance one looks alot better

Horde, because I like it better and I play Horde

The treads on the Alliance bike are awful - was hoping for a front wheel instead of a front tread and it does look like an insect. The Horde bike doesn't have enough red color - paint job looks bland.

The horde one looks somehow cheap...so from looks of the machines the alliance one wins with me. Then there was the scene when they started driving out of the shop...and sorry...the alliance one just looked embarassing there. All looks but hardly capable of driving at all. So vote goes to horde...

The alliance bike looks much better, the horde bike looks goofy a bit after it's finished.

Honestly, both look great. The series was quirky, but I've got to admit this is the kind of thing you don't get with anyone other than Blizzard. Good job to everyone who worked on this project.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No point in voting, they will be giving us both bikes.

haha, haters gonna hate but alliance just looks better xD. Besides, horde bike just seems that its already in game. Honestly, they should just make both bikes available as a "surprise" to all the fans and players. But hey, that may just be wishful thinking from my side. I don't like that they don't have round wheels and instead using tank treads tho.
    But this is what i think:

Treads in both bikes kind of sucked, in horde it made much more sense.

Horde definitely is not as imposing as it should had been, tusks should had been darker color and bigger. Same with the sides, the spikes should had been bigger as well. Horde bike should had looked dangerous to even use it.

Alliance sword shaped front ended up being the best part. It does indeed look buggy like if you think about it too much. And perhaps too many details with gold, ended up making those details that would had looked amazing just common with all the borders opaquing them.

Either way! Voting alliance!
    Last edited by Sopa; 2014-05-29 at 06:08 PM.