Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    O, I almost forgot Rogue openers: can't imagine anything more bursty than sub rogue opener ...

Why do people post in a thread without reading the OP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Most people look at the thread title and then answer. If the thread title suggests more then people will read it.

why are people mentioning numbers like 100k and 300k in terms of burst, burst dps should be well above the 1m dps mark and that requires strong hits. my druid even has 100k ticks and 800k crits doesnt make him good at burst, well perhaps for a healer

I miss the days where starfire could hit like a truck. (TBC - Wrath)

Elemental dependant on procs. Most of the kills I score come from affliction dots doing their work and Lava Surge procs back to back (Once even had 16 procs back to back) which are impossible to outheal.

Ret: High burst, but not that great.
    Enh: Really high burst on demand
    Ele: Pray to RNGsus.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Maybe we just don't wanna listen because bringing in other classes is moar funneristyist.

Enh seems to have the most burst consistently but don't leave a destro lock open to free cast with DS and trinkets running.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

Enhancement Shaman