Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Alpha - Build 18297 - Night Elf Female Character Model Textures

Warlords of Draenor Alpha - Build 18297 - Night Elf Female Character Model Textures
    Blizzard added textures for the new Night Elf Female character in this build. Unfortunately they didn't include the actual model, so you can take a look at the textures while we wait!

Keep in mind that not all textures may be available to players and that nothing in an alpha is final.

Hrm. Hoping by the time they're finished, we see some new facial markings. Very relevant to my interests, as I may be changing my main to a female night elf.

What's up with the weird green nelf skin/texture? Nasty!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaeli View Post
    What's up with the weird green nelf skin/texture? Nasty!
    Death Knight

It's the dk set, every race has a few

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Death Knight
    ah. /10char

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The pics remind me of Leatherface.

I was wondering about the green one too, haha.

I like the face markings. I've never rolled a femnelf; are they currently tied to the face texture or something? It'd be cool if stuff like that was its own thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post

I like the face markings. I've never rolled a femnelf; are they currently tied to the face texture or something? It'd be cool if stuff like that was its own thing.
    They aren't tied to the face, you can choose.

It's a separate thing. It occupies the slot that on most races is piercings, or facial hair on males.

I have to wonder, why are they making the hair colours so dull compared to the old ones?

The colours of the face markings are different as well. Mine on the old model are blue shading into purple/red, but the closest match here is just solid purple.

It might seem like a minor thing, but there's no reason why they can't match the colours better than that. It should be easy.
    Last edited by 7seti; 2014-05-30 at 03:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    Hrm. Hoping by the time they're finished, we see some new facial markings. Very relevant to my interests, as I may be changing my main to a female night elf.
    There are like 11 Face markings to choose from...I don't think they really need any more...

Still waiting on those finished animations for Male Undeads...

The marking shape isn't tied to the face, but the color of the markings are tied to the skin color, which has always aggravated me.

I.E. if you want a NE with blue skin, you don't get to choose the color of her markings.

Hoping that Bliz makes this a separate option for WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is tied to hair color, not skin.

All those horror skin mask faces and elvis hairdos :O

I need another artcraft!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

My first reaction was "omgsameface!". And they do look a lot more similar to one another than the old ones did.

However, upon closer inspection, I can see how they tried to stick to the textures of the unique old faces. I recognize most of them. I'm also glad that most lips aren't as cracked and dry as the one we've seen in the blog post.

I'm a bit confused with the lip colors. It seems that almost every face can have purple, green etc lips now, depending on skin color? On the other hand, that means it's no longer possible for example to have dark red lips while having green or blue skin? Hm.

I'm curious to see it on the actual model. I'm also really hoping that we'll get a free recustomization on each character, because they do change up quite a bit. The skin tone changes might mean my night elves all end up with green lips afterwards I'd like to be able to rectify that.
    Last edited by Awbee; 2014-05-30 at 04:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the lore, so if this is a stupid question please forgive me lol. Who or what is the last texture? With the fiery looking markings.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the lore, so if this is a stupid question please forgive me lol. Who or what is the last texture? With the fiery looking markings.
    Druids of the Flame from Firelands and Hyjal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Druids of the Flame from Firelands and Hyjal.

Ah, thank you! It was driving me crazy lol

The faces by themselves are disturbing enough. But, clicking on the whole body package... I should not have done that XD

Mike Myers would be proud.