Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    I can't figure out the word you blocked out.
    And your sig gave me a good laugh, couldn't be more suitable.

But yes, I also tried figuring out that word.

Some people farm. Some people are not quite as progressed. Some are just now getting into it. Otherwise for most of us who have been to SoO (and cleared heroic) are off doing other things waiting for WoD launch.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Pirating, takes AGES to become one by reputation but fun. Lots of PvP reasons, want to complete a quest faster, attack the guy who's doing it as well. Want a better income, attack the guy who's transporting mats.

Steal a boat and attack people, or copy your boat to look like others....

..... or try the amazing experience of going to jail... Yes, you can go to join and your sentance is a X amount of ingame play time. Can go up into hours.

Quite fun. And the glider system makes the world see bigger and word exploring... and then.. yeah... dragging a ship up a mounting.. Btw, harpoons are OP ^^
    All of the above = great features! In other mmos I'm always the victim of hardened pvpers, in Archeage...no longer. >:-D. I'mma rob and steal and sail the seven seas until an eyepatch grows on my real life self!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    All of the above = great features! In other mmos I'm always the victim of hardened pvpers, in Archeage...no longer. >:-D. I'mma rob and steal and sail the seven seas until an eyepatch grows on my real life self!
    Well, some PvP'ers can be mean.. Some hunt in bandit groups.

Slight warning if you go pirate 100% (3000 infamacy points). You'll lose your guild, your friends can attack you. All guards (ALL except the pirate isle guards can kill you). Oh, and you can kill your own faction.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

My raid team and I have all frozen our accounts because we got bored, but if people are still having fun, who are you to tell them that they shouldn't be playing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    I stopped playing way after the Garrosh raid was old, and I noticed now that wow players are STILL into that raid. WTH. Seriously, this should be way into the WoD expansion already, I guess it's like that long wait during the end of Cata when it felt every server was emptying, and every small server was dying, I bet it's like that now or it's masked by the shadow realm-linking effect.
    Because some people like myself took a break from WoW and came back.
    And because not everyone shares the same opinion as you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    Is OP aware that 90% of all players have not yet killed Garrosh on Normal?
    Are you aware that, if that's the case, then 90% of those 90% probably don't care to kill Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys guys guys...If he quit cause he killed Garrosh on heroic that means we must follow suit and quit as well. Oh fearless leader tell us what to do next

Only like 20% of the entire game even raids. And only about 1% of them are even doing heroics. 80% is enjoying other features such as pet battles, PvP, alt farming for next expac. And getting gold/items ready for the expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got lucky and was sick for 5 months so SoO and timeless isle is still kinda new to me

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always baffled at these types of posts. People like the OP seem to have this mentality of "I don't enjoy this anymore, therefore other people shouldn't". Just because you don't find something fun or enjoyable anymore doesn't mean that other people don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    im farming blood coins while the island still has players, gonna be hard after the expansion
    Been thinking about solving that with going there with some friends, and just kill each others, wouldnt that work? ^^

And complaining about SoO being old? There is what, 3% who have cleared it on HC?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I've killed Garrosh heroic, I'm still raiding to help guild mates get their mounts. Outside of raiding I have a large to-do list of things to complete before WoD which I'm chipping away at, not looking like I'll be un-subscribing in between xpacs.
    People find things they want to do in the game, last I heard only one player has 100% achievements completed.. and they might have things they still log in for too. If there is nothing you want to do or find enjoyable in WoW of course it's acceptable to un-subscribe, doesn't mean everyone shares that same objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    OUCH!!!! Right in their midcore core.
    Please use the word midcore again. It may provide all the impetus you need to vault yourself onto that pedestal.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you stopped long after it the raid was old, this is what you said. why did you stay and play after it was old? answer that and you answer your own question.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Did you clear all of 14/14H? Cause if not then its not Old
    Ah the obligatory retard stating 14/14 H is all that matters. You do realize the majority of servers aren't even clearing normal let alone heroic?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-06-01 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    I stopped playing way after the Garrosh raid was old, and I noticed now that wow players are STILL into that raid. WTH. Seriously, this should be way into the WoD expansion already, I guess it's like that long wait during the end of Cata when it felt every server was emptying, and every small server was dying, I bet it's like that now or it's masked by the shadow realm-linking effect.
    Not everybody is done with SoO. For example my guild hasn't quite downed normal Garrosh yet, though we will soon, and then we need to get all our members the wolf before 6.0. A lot of my guildies are also working on challenge modes. We also RP, some are getting into arena etc. Not everyone has cleared SoO and are done with it, and evne then it's not the only thing in the game.

Do I wish WoD was coming sooner? Of course, but that doesn't mean everyone is finished with MoP yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogasaur View Post
    I got lucky and was sick for 5 months so SoO and timeless isle is still kinda new to me
    getting sick for 5 months doesnt sound too lucky to me, hope all is well with you now.

My friend is still trying to get into SoO normal/heroic, he managed a 540 on his own but his guild wants him to have a 546(seems real arbitrary to me) to raid and as for me leveling never ends.
    Never.

also finally getting around to that cloak thing now that valor isn't terrible to farm
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Quote Originally Posted by HatsHatsHats View Post
    My friend is still trying to get into SoO normal/heroic, he managed a 540 on his own but his guild wants him to have a 546(seems real arbitrary to me) to raid and as for me leveling never ends.
    Never.

also finally getting around to that cloak thing now that valor isn't terrible to farm
    Getting 546 isnt realy that hard, if he still got some LFR items, he could always do some arena and get a 550 item. Also, introduce him to openraid.org and he can perhaps get lucky and get a 4 first bosses run, or even more

Also, grinding valor havent been terrible to farm at all, just queue up for a couple of HC scens and you're good to go in no time
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore