Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Wow, people're still playing during the pause?

I stopped playing way after the Garrosh raid was old, and I noticed now that wow players are STILL into that raid. WTH. Seriously, this should be way into the WoD expansion already, I guess it's like that long wait during the end of Cata when it felt every server was emptying, and every small server was dying, I bet it's like that now or it's masked by the shadow realm-linking effect.

Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    I stopped playing way after the Garrosh raid was old, and I noticed now that wow players are STILL into that raid. WTH. Seriously, this should be way into the WoD expansion already, I guess it's like that long wait during the end of Cata when it felt every server was emptying, and every small server was dying, I bet it's like that now or it's masked by the shadow realm-linking effect.
    You assume raiding is all there is in WoW? How limited...

No idea what you're talking about. Every one of the realms I play on says 'High' during the afternoon. The main cities are packed, even Ironforge on Wyrmrest is busy. People still play and raid.

Can we please stop with all this
    "This is my opinion and I for some reason have decided that everyone thinks and acts like me so do like this"
    bullshit?

If people enjoy doing something, let them. If they don't let them not do it. Getting so tired of this id***ity
    Last edited by eErike; 2014-05-31 at 09:00 PM.

I guess it's like that long wait during the end of Cata when it felt every server was emptying, and every small server was dying, I bet it's like that now or it's masked by the shadow realm-linking effect.
    The difference between Cata -> MoP and MoP -> WoD is there are still plenty to do. SoO is more enjoyable than DS and not to mention the FoS for defeating him before 6.0.

There's also many different things to do from past stuff to current stuff like Timeless Isle, Pet Battles, new PvP gear, etc.

Did you clear all of 14/14H? Cause if not then its not Old

Deleted
    I've cleared SoO on both normal and heroic a lot of times now, and I will keep clearing it until I get bored and/or find something I find more enjoyable - currently I'm enjoying the shit out of what I'm doing.

im farming blood coins while the island still has players, gonna be hard after the expansion
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Can we please stop with all this
    "This is my opinion and I for some reason have decided that everyone thinks and acts like me so do like this"
    bullshit?

If people enjoy doing something, let them. If they don't let them not do it. Getting so tired of this id***ity
    This plz. It should be in the sites rules. No pointless threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    You assume raiding is all there is in WoW? How limited...
    Not only that but as all midcores, he want to be sure that everyone have to know that thinking otherwise is shameful.

I still find SoO enjoyable. It's the same reason why I've been watching Friends for 10 years, it's enjoyable...

ITT: the OP asks a question and answers it himself.

Your highly personal outlook on how things are vs reality for everyone else do not compute. Not everyone puts all their eggs into one basket when it comes to games, and shocker! Not everyone grows bored and moans like a spoiled little brat just because they've repeated the same content more than once. If people play, they probably have a reason to. If they play without wanting to do so, then they're just "special".

I still enjoy every raid night with my guild in SoO + everything else in-game that I currently work on/plan to finish before WoD. How the hell can it be something negative for players to keep having fun even during the stagnation of new content that happens between expansions? I'd say it's a darn good thing. WoD will come when it comes, and until then I won't waste energy (unlike some) on being bitter and whinging for more content since I have plenty fun in-game, even if not fun with NEW stuff.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-05-31 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The raid doesn't get old very fast if you play with people you like. You know, the social aspect of the raid.

And there are more to wow than raids, of course.

Is OP aware that 90% of all players have not yet killed Garrosh on Normal?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am on a raiding vacation.
    Going to wrap up the last pets of the Tourney and upgrading to 4/4.
    After that I'll probably put my sub on Ice, unless I miss my Draenei too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    No idea what you're talking about. Every one of the realms I play on says 'High' during the afternoon. The main cities are packed, even Ironforge on Wyrmrest is busy. People still play and raid.
    Ironforge is a cross-realm zone. My servers aren't too terribly dead yet, either, though, there are still many months until Warlords of December comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit about a month after SoO release, been playing old psp games on vita (tactics ogre/fate extra/ff:tactics). I don't think I'll come back to WoW, I started playing ToR again and it's improved quite a bit PvP is actually fun in that game. I can't understand why anyone would still stay subbed after so much time has passed without any significant patch.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    The raid doesn't get old very fast if you play with people you like. You know, the social aspect of the raid.

And there are more to wow than raids, of course.
    OUCH!!!! Right in their midcore core.

Quote Originally Posted by F4ulty View Post
    Ironforge is a cross-realm zone. My servers aren't too terribly dead yet, either, though, there are still many months until Warlords of December comes out.
    And when it does, activity will skyrocket again.

Never been sure why people see declining activity on servers as some sort of green light for them to take stabs at the game (not you, in general) and those of us that do keep playing. It's natural, people that have nothing to do in-game cancel until there's new content, and then they burn through that new content until they take another vacay from the game. Others, like me, partake in so much of the content that we find it difficult to run out of stuff to do...T.T

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I quit about a month after SoO release, been playing old psp games on vita (tactics ogre/fate extra/ff:tactics). I don't think I'll come back to WoW, I started playing ToR again and it's improved quite a bit PvP is actually fun in that game. I can't understand why anyone would still stay subbed after so much time has passed without any significant patch.
    You don't have to understand it, but that doesn't mean there's not a good reason behind. Just that you're not trying to understand it, for example, do you find this difficult to understand:

I'm still having fun.

Well?

It's the same reason I still listen to music I enjoyed when I was 10, I still enjoy that music. This whole jumping back and forth, falling out of love with stuff and then making sure to announce to the world that I have fallen out of love with it is what I have a hard time understanding...but maybe it's fun to those that do it?