New to Mage - Need Help for PVP spec.

Hello if anyone is reading this and wants to help me I would very much thank you. I am new to the Mage and its PVP glory. I really like how to mage is played and I want to continue owning in PVP on a new class. I dominate as a Warrior but want to further stretch my wings. Alright the main problem im having is my spells. I dont know which one's I should be using and like what rotations I should be doing. I watched videos and none of them explain this in depth. Im just not pulling high enough damage as I want to. I suck at surviving against other classes , even to other Mages. This aint a full lvl 90 im just testing this out in the Public Test just to make sure I get a hands down before I get my lvl 90. If anyone wants to help me out on their or else through skype call that would be amazing. Hope someone would make way out of there time and help me. Please and thank you .

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess it depends on what type of mage you want to play, hansol is a great fire mage and he has many videos on how to play fire, they are easy to follow and give you everything you need, frost is even easier and everyone and their grandmother plays the spec, finding good instructional videos for frost should not be a problem, you just have to get a decent idea of what to do and practice, you will start to get the hang of it.