Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Must you people always be so confrontational on here? Good lord.

OT: I think it's a great idea and my first question is: where are you streaming it?
    Streaming @ twitch.com @ twitch.tv/artemol

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how Norushen and Malkoroks tight enrage timers will do, might be a big wall, cant wait for the videos of boss kills
    Bookmarked for the future
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

You've made the front page of MMO Champion btw
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

I love the ambition and good luck. Wouldn't mind coming along if you guys weren't EU.

I've been trying to remember what dps I pulled at around a 471ilvl, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't anywhere close to the 150k requirement for beating Malk (assuming 5 dps, 2 tanks, 3 heals) with me being around the 95% percentile for hunters on most encounters.
    Last edited by thraton; 2014-06-02 at 04:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    Iron Juggernaut, thats the wiper ^^
    Immerseus is odd boss although the blobs getting through middle will hurt as said before. Protectors I could maybe see happen with the right set-up. I think norushen's enrage is too tight to do with 471 ilvl though.

Quote Originally Posted by Knough View Post
    You've made the front page of MMO Champion btw
    Didn't even see that one comming ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    some people don't play as often or are as good as you.
    You can cut the first part. Everyone has access to this kind of gear - from there on, it's just a matter of skill/execution.

Great for you, some people don't play as often or are as good as you.
    You don't need to play as often to be good. Too many dumb people like you who don't understand how to use the internet to learn the classes (or hit/exp cap), how hard is it to read up on fights or your class? you don't even have to be on the damn game. Just because you make us casuals look dumb doesn't mean we are. Baddies are baddies and should not consider themselves part of the casuals.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-02 at 02:47 AM.

Damn, If I was on EU i'd totally be down for this.

Great for you, some people don't play as often or are as good as you.
    Many of the so called casuals play the game much more than many actually doing heroic raiding. You can clear heroic raids on a 2 or 3 night a week schedule, while I see many "casuals" who call raiders no lifers spend more time clearing LFR each week on 6 characters.

Time spent playing and actual progression have little to do with each other outside of the world/server first races.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-06-01 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    This game is very equipment dependant so I will be most impressed if you are able to pull it off.

Good luck, be interesting to see how this turns out.
    Need someone to prove that many stated requirements are simply excessive.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'm defo be up for joining this, if I can find the time to actually farm 5 man heroic dungeons for BiS gear.

I don't understand though, is timeless gear allowed or not?

At any rate I'll contact you. I play a dps warrior (will probably play as arms for the run since fury is too gear dependant), cleared heroic soo more times than I wish to admit.

Please dominate at this to silence all these pathetic haters.

I think this is awesome. =)

Goodluck guys. I will be interested to see if you can pull this off. I'm skeptical, however will be very impressed if you prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    SoO isn't difficult in the slightest. It's completely puggable in its entirety.

Will be interesting to see how far your raid gets though, OP.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Good luck to you guys on this... although tbh I'll be surprised if you make it past norushen in 471 gear. DPS check is going to be beyond tight at that gear level.

Just for comparisons for funsies, gara'jal 25m had 278M health back in t14 (which on normal was tuned for the gear they're planning to use for this run, with a 6 minute enrage), while normal norushen on 25m has 1.1B and a 7 minute enrage... Dat dps check.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2014-06-02 at 12:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play because its pointless

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Must you people always be so confrontational on here? Good lord.
    When you have people like the OP posting ignorance that is seething with condescension? You bet.

Yet another brilliant example of the limited intelligence of the player-base when you have people like the OP thinking this "test" is a valid way to see if SoO is hard, and/or needs nerfs.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you will get far with that iLvL. Even the normal mode encounters have enrages and in some cases you will likely have to three heal some of the encounters.

Love to be proven wrong, but there is a big difference between ICC being cleared with bad gear compared to SoO being cleared with bad gear. SoO 'catch up' depends on you actively improving your gear weekly through valor, ICC as a whole just flat out buffed you by 30% near the end.

I'd assume you could probably do the entire thing with 496-502 gear, with the meta gems. I recall still wearing my DPS meta gem with just under 540 ilvL, and bosses like Iron Juggernaut doing a considerable amount of damage to me. With the meta gem it wasn't really a problem though.