10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I misread his ability as I skimmed through it then. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Celebrate for one of the murderous jerks is dead!

From the his role card, Hokie couldn't kill on N2. Which means that Mafia killed Silkku...you jerks! Obligatory FoS: Cattaclysmic for reasons I felt were referable on D3 but can't remember what they were... Oh yeah! Killing Silkku to try and shift blame on Lora. This FoS is realistically a joke because I don't think Catta is that much of an idiot.

Uggor's death surprises me a bit though. I would have thought that Hokie (now that I know he was an SK) would have killed me last night >.< Yes I am going to assume that for now we might have more than one SK out there. I doubt it however.

Anyone think that Uggor did anything to stand out? He was trying pretty well to stay out of the way on most things in my mind. Ignoring the whole D1 thing that most of us were involved in.
    Well firstly, thanks for not thinking me much of an idiot but secondly, why would i kill silkku? I dont see how it shifts blame to Lora either.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Every other night you may sneak into somebody’s room and dissect them to gain your surgical knowledge. When you have surgical knowledge, you may choose to protect yourself over the one night by operating upon yourself. You must spend you surgical knowledge before you may gain it again.
    I disagree. Hokie could kill every other night. On the off night if he killed someone the night before he gained the ability to protect himself. He could then chose on N3 if he didn't use his protect on N2 to do that instead of a kill.

Not he couldn't protect himself until N3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I read Uggor as town this game. So, I'm glad my read was right on that ^.^

RIP Uggorthatowny

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. Hokie could kill every other night. On the off night if he killed someone the night before he gained the ability to protect himself. He could then chose on N3 if he didn't use his protect on N2 to do that instead of a kill.

Not he couldn't protect himself until N3.
    This is how I read it. He can only kill every other night. But if he had his protect up than he could do that whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Well firstly, thanks for not thinking me much of an idiot but secondly, why would i kill silkku? I dont see how it shifts blame to Lora either.
    During Lora's angry response, Silkku made a comment. That comment made others assume that Silkku as killed by Lora (still possible...but since you were the one pushing the issue to begin with I made the comment that it would have more likely been you who would have been killed in that case NOT Silkku. Unless you had the NK!).

I don't know why you would have killed him...that's part of why I dismissed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Welp. Go hard or go home.

Vote: Cattaclysmic

I agree with Mercy from last day phase. He has been lying low as fuck. Plus, during the last hour of last day phase, I was going through old posts to see if anyone seemed scummy enough and I noticed Catta popped online for a good 10 minutes but did not say anything or even try to put his vote somewhere of importance. Just let the no-lynch happen. This is exactly something I would do as mafia (believe me, I've done it plenty of times in previous games). So, yeah. Might not be the fairest of reasons and he might have been online for something else, just wanted to mention it. But I do agree that Catta has been lying low this game and I don't like it. I was going to put my vote on him either way after Mercy mentioned it.

Oh and FoS: Lellybelly

I swear, you are playing way differently than you did when you were a VT last game. And you have not voted twice in a row. That's scummy all in itself. (believe me, I would know -- I didn't vote, what? 3 days in a row last game? And I was the Green Goblin).
    My desktop is pretty much eternally on throughout the day, so my "online" doesnt mean much. Look at latest posts if you want to make a reliable claim about lurking.

10+ Year Old Account
    During Lora's angry response, Silkku made a comment. That comment made others assume that Silkku as killed by Lora (still possible...but since you were the one pushing the issue to begin with I made the comment that it would have more likely been you who would have been killed in that case NOT Silkku. Unless you had the NK!).

I don't know why you would have killed him...that's part of why I dismissed it.
    please tell me how a vt would have the ability to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    please tell me how a vt would have the ability to kill
    Thanks for interpreting what I said as an accusation at you XD

Also we have only your word that you are a VT. You could be Mafia :P.

Now what I said was OTHERS assumed you killed Silkku. I thought if you would have killed anyone that person would have been Catta NOT Silkku. Does that clear it up? Or did you just feel the need to "remind" us that you are a VT?

Vote Lora
    Obvious lynch for three days running, can we make it four

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    My desktop is pretty much eternally on throughout the day, so my "online" doesnt mean much. Look at latest posts if you want to make a reliable claim about lurking.
    You don't have to be posting anywhere to be lurking. There is plenty of times that I have come online in the past, read the thread for a bit, watch it unfold, and don't post anything.

But, I also understand that it's not a legit claim, which is why it was merely a side item to my vote on you.

Celebrate for one of the murderous jerks is dead!

From the his role card, Hokie couldn't kill on N2. Which means that Mafia killed Silkku...you jerks! Obligatory FoS: Cattaclysmic for reasons I felt were referable on D3 but can't remember what they were... Oh yeah! Killing Silkku to try and shift blame on Lora. This FoS is realistically a joke because I don't think Catta is that much of an idiot.

Uggor's death surprises me a bit though. I would have thought that Hokie (now that I know he was an SK) would have killed me last night >.< Yes I am going to assume that for now we might have more than one SK out there. I doubt it however.

Anyone think that Uggor did anything to stand out? He was trying pretty well to stay out of the way on most things in my mind. Ignoring the whole D1 thing that most of us were involved in.
    About the only thing I can think of was him making reference to his (and Lysah and Silkku's) strengths in the late-game. Entirely possible that Hokie thought they were potentially getting rid of a problem early rather than late...?

- - - Updated - - -

RE: Hokie's ability

I think Large is interpreting it correctly (and thus, you and Mercy are not, Robo)

Hokie kills N1, dissects victim's body. Gains a protection but does not -have- to use it. Rolecard doesn't say whether Hokie can kill -without- dissecting the target, but let's assume (obv. it doesn't matter at this point) that they can and that the only limiter on gaining the ability to protect is that they can only have one protect at a time, i.e. Hokie cannot save up multiple protects. That definitely fits the pattern--kill N1, probably protected self N2, kill N3 but was killed before they could gain the protection they would have needed to keep safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote analysis, ho!

Anakso
    1- Lysah, Silkku
    2- Elvinia (5/10)
    3- Lora, DjNatsu
    Thoughts- Mid vote against Elvinia, could be busing after seeing that Elvinia was likely to be lynched for inactivity. I don't remember a lot. Uncertain.

Beeeesly
    1- Lora
    2- Elvinia (1/10)
    3- DjNatsu
    Thoughts- Strong position as vote #1 on Elvinia, though she could have decided to bus him because he wasn't actually doing anything. I'd guess not the case though, as it certainly wasn't her style in my experience playing as scum with her. Trust.

Cattaclysmic
    1- Virothe, Lysah
    2- Robozerim
    3- Reticence
    Thoughts- Some people seem to distrust him. While I'm not opposed to lynching him at this point, I don't recall much off hand that makes him stand out as suspicious to me. I suppose he has no votes on known scum. Uncertain.

Cruelle
    1- Lysah
    2- No vote on record
    3- Hokiefan
    Thoughts- Hmmm....

Danner
    1-Elvinia
    2-NK N1
    Thoughts- Mafian. Took a page out of my last couple scum playbooks and voted against a teammate on day 1. Danner's dead, Elvinia's dead, both are scum. Nothing to say here.

Decagon
    1- Decagon, Lysah, Silkku
    2- Elvinia (2/10)
    3- DjNatsu
    Thoughts- Still don't feel much trust in him, but it's still pretty well a gutfeel. However, he did have the #2 vote against Elvinia. He could be the busing thing mentioned in Beeeesly's section, but I dunno. Still gonna put him as Uncertain leaning Questionable.

DjNatsu
    1- Lysah, Silkku
    2- Elvinia (4/10)
    3- Mercylolk
    Thoughts- Hmmm...not much to say about him. Hasn't done much, which he attributed to being new at this. Reasonably early vote on Evlinia day 2. For the moment I get a town read. Uncertain leaning trust.

Elvinia
    1- Silkku
    2- no vote on record
    3-Lynched Day 2
    Thoughts- Mafian. Lynched for being pretty well a no show, and his only vote was against a now dead townie. Nothing to really find in his record then.

Hokiefan
    1- Hokiefan, Lysah, Cruelle, DjNatsu, Cruelle
    2- No vote on record
    3- Largehorn, DjNatsu
    4- Died N3
    Thoughts- Serial killer. Very likely alone, so his votes don't matter much since they won't tell us about other scum.

Jacksana
    1- Cattaclysmic, DjNatsu, No lynch
    2- Elvinia (3/10)
    3- Lora
    Thoughts- Early vote against Elvinia is a plus, but could be busing as with others. Not much I remember of this new player, but for now uncertain leaning trust.

KurenaiXIII
    1- Beeeesly
    2- No vote on record
    3- No vote on record
    Thoughts- Seems pretty absent based purely on votes, and I don't remember contribution in other ways at this point either, and as such have no read on him. Uncertain.

Largehorn
    1- Robozerim, Cruelle
    2- Robozerim, Elvinia (10/10)
    3- Lora, Hokiefan
    Thoughts- Hammered Elvinia. At this point it has been shown by some people doing digging that hammering had such a scummy stigma attached to it that scum were in the minority of hammers, with some of them being self hammers to prematurely end day. This however doesn't mean he couldn't be scum. Also, he totally kept voting against me the meanie. Uncertain.

Lellybaby
    1- Decagon
    2- No vote on record
    3- No vote on record
    Thoughts- Another absent player. Where are you, Baby? Uncertain.

Listo95
    1- Cattaclysmic
    2- No vote on record
    3- Strikered
    Thoughts- Didn't vote against Elvinia (or anybody at all that day). Not much read other than that I suppose. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Lora
    1- Cattaclysmic, Lysah
    2- Robozerim, Cattaclysmic
    3- Hokiefan
    Thoughts- Voted against the serial killer, didn't vote against the only lynched mafian. Likes to repeatedly claim he is a VT. Usually his fake claims are more outlandish, but it's possible he decided to change it up. Lysah seems to really want him lynched. Seemed to ragequit, then came back pretty quickly. Uncertain leaning questionable for the whole non vote against known mafian.

Lysah
    1- Lysah, Lora
    2- Silkku
    3- Lora
    Thoughts- Seems to really want Lora lynched. Could be vindictive towards him for his ludicrous fake claim. Could be lyncher. Could be pretending to hate on somebody she thinks is town to avoid getting NK'd. Could be pushing him because she legitimately thinks he's scum. Could just simply not like Lora for a multitude of reasons. Who knows? Did not vote Elvinia. I don't get much of a read off her at this point, but since she didn't vote known mafian, Uncertain leaning Questionable.

Mercylolk
    1- DjNatsu, Silkku, DjNatsu, Silkku
    2- Uggortahholy
    3- Lora
    Thoughts- Did not vote against Elvinia, not much I can recall outside of that. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Reticence
    1- Decagon
    2- Elvinia (7/10)
    3- Strikered
    Thoughts- Late-ish vote against Elvinia is prime territory for scum to join in busing a teammate after realizing he wouldn't get out of it. However, I tend to get a town read out of him at this point. I'll say they balance out and put him as Uncertain.

Robozerim
    1- Silkku, Cattaclysmic, Cruelle
    2- Decagon, Elvinia (8/10)
    3- Strikered
    Thoughts- I'm not the scum you're looking for. Or scum at all. Don't lynch me, please. Complete Trust. Ignoring personal knowledge of my role.... Voted against Elvinia in the "realization bus" zone mentioned before. Hasn't contributed a lot this game outside of fluff. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Silkku
    1- No vote on record
    2- Anakso
    3-Died N2
    Thoughts- Townie. He got banned day 2 and may have been killed by somebody who was annoyed by people who get banned mid-game. Or maybe it was because they feared him, didn't like him, or any number of reasons. Not much I can conclude from here either.

Strikered
    1- Virothe
    2- Elvinia (9/10)
    3- Robozerim
    Thoughts- Late vote on Elvinia for possible busing. Vote against Robo was admittedly OMGUS. Gut feel was not trusting him, somewhat lessened now, but position on Elvinia still enough to find him less than trusty. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Thedead241
    1- Lora, Lysah, DjNatsu, Lysah
    2- Uggorthaholy
    3- Lora
    Thoughts- Didn't vote against Elvinia, not much I remember outside of that. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Uggorathaholy
    1- Thedead241, No Lynch
    2- Elvinia (6/10)
    3- Lora
    4- Died N3
    Thoughts- As a basic townie, I don't think we'll find much of interest here, especially since it seems he was likely a SK kill (as obviously the SK didn't kill himself N3)

Virothe
    1- Robozerim
    2- Died N1
    Thoughts- Townie. Another case of literally nothing to be found. He was probably a random kill N1.

For the moment, I'm going with my gut and vote Decagon.

vote: Decagon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Vote analysis, ho!

Robozerim
    1- Silkku, Cattaclysmic, Cruelle
    2- Decagon, Elvinia (8/10)
    3- Strikered
    Thoughts- I'm not the scum you're looking for. Or scum at all. Don't lynch me, please. Complete Trust. Ignoring personal knowledge of my role.... Voted against Elvinia in the "realization bus" zone mentioned before. Hasn't contributed a lot this game outside of fluff. Uncertain leaning questionable.
    Look at that! I point out he hasn't done much outside of fluffing and he goes and does a mega post! Obvious lurker who realized he was being pointed out for it so he over compensates by putting forth a list filled with mostly meaningless "analysis" which can only be considered "analysis" in the most shallow sense of the word, then he goes off and votes for somebody who has a strong position against the only known mafian to be lynched? Obvious scum if ever I saw one.

HoS: Robozerim

- - - Updated - - -

Look at that! I point out he hasn't done much outside of fluffing and he goes and does a mega post! Obvious lurker who realized he was being pointed out for it so he over compensates by putting forth a list filled with mostly meaningless "analysis" which can only be considered "analysis" in the most shallow sense of the word, then he goes off and votes for somebody who has a strong position against the only known mafian to be lynched? Obvious scum if ever I saw one.

HoS: Robozerim
    What? You asshole! How dare you stab me in the back like this! You think my vote is a bad one, the fine!

unvote

Happy now?!

- - - Updated - - -

What? You asshole! How dare you stab me in the back like this! You think my vote is a bad one, the fine!

unvote

Happy now?!
    No.

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

No.

/10chars
    Fine! Be that way!

vote: Robozerim

- - - Updated - - -

Fine! Be that way!

vote: Robozerim
    Maybe I will be that way, asshole!

unvote vote: Robozerim

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh geez, Robo.

By the dubs. Kurenai did vote on D3, or else I would have mentioned him with Lelly.

Kurenai's Day 3 votes:

Lora (846) DJNatsu (1011)

-backs away from Robozerim very, very slowly-

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for interpreting what I said as an accusation at you XD

Also we have only your word that you are a VT. You could be Mafia :P.

Now what I said was OTHERS assumed you killed Silkku. I thought if you would have killed anyone that person would have been Catta NOT Silkku. Does that clear it up? Or did you just feel the need to "remind" us that you are a VT?
    ahh okay. that does clear it up. I thought you were gonna continue the scum wagon on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Oh geez, Robo.

By the dubs. Kurenai did vote on D3, or else I would have mentioned him with Lelly.

Kurenai's Day 3 votes:

Lora (846) DJNatsu (1011)
    See! He's obviously doctoring his records to make Kurenai seem more suspicious! All the more reason to suspect him!

- - - Updated - - -

See! He's obviously doctoring his records to make Kurenai seem more suspicious! All the more reason to suspect him!
    Oh, come off it ya rustbucket! You know damn well it's easy to make mistakes like that! It means nothing, I never intentionally misrepresent votes!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, come off it ya rustbucket! You know damn well it's easy to make mistakes like that! It means nothing, I never intentionally misrepresent votes!
    Oh? What about the time you put yourself down as voting Lora last game when you knew damn well that you didn't actually vote for him because you failed to unvote?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh? What about the time you put yourself down as voting Lora last game when you knew damn well that you didn't actually vote for him because you failed to unvote?
    That....I....Shut up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well robo I can tell you I didn't vote Elv because at this point Elv never appears day 2 regardless of role so I figures give them a chance. Now I'll be home in like 5 and can look at post I did and see why I didn't vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, gotta look out for my boy Kurenai. He and PistolPink will always hold a special place in my heart as my first mafia team. #allhailgodfatherPP #imissyouboo

10+ Year Old Account
    That....I....Shut up!
    What? Can't come up with a way to defend yourself? Obvious scum is obvious, everybody should see that by now.

- - - Updated - - -

KurenaiXIII
    1- Beeeesly
    2- No vote on record
    3- Lora
    Thoughts- Apparently did vote day 3....oops. Still uncertain.

There, I updated it for you, since you're too damn lazy to do it yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot his vote on DJNatsu. GG