Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Na player here could someone private message me a pass. Ty in advance.

Would love a quest pass, really interested in this game. NA player here. Massive thanx in advance!

Hi,

I'd love to try out Wildstar over the coming long weekend. Any chance that someone has a spare eu pass that she or he doesn't need?

thank you

Deleted
    Can someone PM a EU key please?
    Mhunke
    eastj35 at gmail dot com

NA person here would love to try it if anyone still has any passes left. Thanks!

still looking for an NA pass. will propose to whoever pm's me one

Requesting NA pass, please. Didnt try the game when it was in beta.

Thanks ^_^

Deleted
    I would very much appreciate an EU pass -- I'm currently right on the edge on deciding whether the game should be purchased or not, and a guest pass would indeed make the decision much easier.

Deleted
    53F7EISAR4Z27YZ5N8WX
    53FNDERGMV6FYULG02NZ

2x EU

enjoy

=( Missed those. Any chance anyone has a spare code for an NA player? It would surely make my week! Thanx in advance

Looking for someone with EU guest code. Please PM it to me. Thank you!

Deleted
    Would love to try the game out! Really hoping that my desktop can handle the game, so I would love a EU guest pass to try this out. Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Hi, can someone send me an EU key? I would really appreciate it, if someone was so kind.

Deleted
    I'd love an EU guest pass, i'm not sure if i wanna spend the money it costs yet and i think trying it would be the best way to determine it

Deleted
    Any kind soul out there with an free guest pass for EU? Please PM

Many thanks!

Deleted
    Zykaz: If you could send me your e-mail, i can send you the guest pass. Just made this MMO-account so i am not allowed to send a PM.

Looking for a NA guest pass. Would love to try out the game before hand! PM me please Ty in advance!

Deleted
    Hello, I would like to try wildstar, so if someone have EU guest pass key to spare, please pm.

Thanks.

Anyone out there with some US guest passes that could possibly give one to me? Would be very appreciated.

Deleted
    Anyone could give me a eu guest pass? looked at a few videos from Wildstar and im pumped to try it but i only get my pay next week..