Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has an EU guest pass ill send you a bottle of 25 year malt from Scotland

If I could get an EU pass if there' s any i would be so happy, because i am kinda bored from WoW and looking for something new to play as a MMORPG and Wildstar make me interested about it. Any PM' s will be appreciated ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Khalarius View Post
    I have 3 guest passes, for EU. If some1 wants one pm me!
    Heya dude i cant PM you but was wondering if you still had any keys left?

If anyone could spare an EU guest pass I'd love to check if my pc can handle the game before purchasing it. If you have one then please give me a msg.
    Last edited by mhmm; 2014-06-08 at 04:35 PM.

Would love to try this game out on US. If anyone has one i would love that ty.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking for a EU key to try out the game before buying it, please send me a private message. Would be so happy! Thanks

Deleted
    Hey Buddys,

i am searching for a EU-Pass/Key too - If someone got one left - Please send me it as PM (If I enjoy the game I would like to play with you / support you)

Best regards

Mishuri

Deleted
    still looking for a EU key please

I would love to try the game, been hearing a lot of good things about it. So if anyone has a spare NA Key i would love to give Wildstar a try if you could PM me!

Thank you so very much in advance!

Deleted
    I am looking for a EU guest pass key.I love MMO games(i've been playing MMO for about 8 years),but i am bored with WoW and GW2 and Wildstar looks so good. PM me please =) I will be very glad about that.

Deleted
    The same here I would be incredibly gratefull to someone who gives me EU Pass I love Wildstar i've been waiting to try it to see if it lives up to my expectations. :3

Deleted
    i would try wildstar for see if i must have to buy a new graphic card or not. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like one too! If you want, I can throw you a key if I decide to buy the game.
    Thanks in advance! :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has an extra one for NA, I would greatly appreciate it

Looking for a NA key if anyone has a extra lying around. Thanks in advance.

I would love to try this out before I take the plunge on a new MMO. If anyone has a NA guest pass they could give me I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Deleted
    If anyone had a EU Guest Pass to spare, i would be very happy
    Still can't figure out if the gameplay of the healers fits my style and is enjoyable for me.
    So i just want to test it, before i throw my money on the screen

If anyone has an EU guest pass it would be good.

Cant play properly cause of forced army duty and i have 40-60 days more left so i can play Wildstar properly, i wanna try it on my few free days please

10+ Year Old Account
    Dedicated WoW player since vanilla, but wanting to try something fresh. Played Age of Conan, Warhammer, Rift and name all the so called WoW-killers. Yet WoW did keep me here.

Wildstar won't kill WoW just like all the others, that will only happen when blizzard pulls the plug on it. But I would love to try Wildstar, sadly im a poor student and with the year coming to an end, I can drop some serious time in it. But im missing the financial power at the moment and sadly no work to compensate :<

So I'm hoping a person has a EU key left and willing to share

I'd really like an EU pass, please! ^^