Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Can someone PM me guest pass please? Thanks very much

Deleted
    If anyone has a pass for EU would be greatly appreciated.
    PM if possible.
    Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Would love a EU region guest pass. Been looking for a while now and would like to test the game out on my desktop, to see if everything runs smoothly. Leave me a PM and thanks in advance!

Hi guys, still looking to get an EU pass Really wana try it out and make sure it runs smoothly, had previous problems with GW2 running on it so I wana make sure its ok before I buy it, obviously if I buy it i will pass my code on too
    Please PM!
    Thanks!

Would like to give this a try before purchasing! If anyone has a spare EU invite to send my way. It would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    i have 3 NA keys just PM me if you want one.
    I'd really appreciate one won't let me pm you because I'm new to this forum.
    I've played WoW for 6 years and dying to try this game out!!! NA Key please!

Afternoon, Looking for an EU guest pass key as I'm currently on the fence about buying the game, unfortunately I have no friends that have the game so have resorted to asking on here.

Thanks all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone give me a guest pass already god damn it!!

Also looking for an NA guest pass if anyone would be so kind as to PM one to me.

Hey mates,

if one of you could spare a guestpass for EU I would be very grateful.

NA guest pass? Will mail u a cake

Looking for a US guess pass !

Can trade a EU guess pass too !

Thanks

I would love a EU guest pass if anyone's got one to spare!

Deleted
    Lonely and poor (student) girl is still searching for a Wildstar EU Pass - I want to test the game before I buy it;( Pm me if you got one - i will try to give you something back.

Dear on-line friends, I am looking for a pass for EU and i would appreciate if you gave me one . Thank you in advance

Jaebb over and out

NA Guest pass PPPPPWWWWEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE Possibly going to purchase the game this week but i really wish to try it before i do. THANK YOU.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Thinking about buying this game, would like a guest pass to try it out first. Seems interesting.

Na guest pass please! Will send confirmation back a.s.a.p if I receive more then one so duplicates can be redistributed. Thanks.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love an NA Guest Pass to try the game out.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all, I would love an NA guest pass if anyone has an extra.