Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    They could stop making new races. The day they add player created content then I don't care.
    Last edited by Deviant; 2014-06-06 at 11:31 PM.

I don't really care much about new playable races. They're fun when they have those instanced starting areas and race-specific questlines you do for the first 15-20 levels (Worgen, etc), but beyond that, I don't really feel that they add much non-cosmetic stuff to the game. I'd much rather see development resources used elsewhere. I'm more excited about model updates for existing races than I am about the idea of new races.

No, but we need at least one more class, and all classes need to be available to all races. 11 is just a terrible number!

I think the current amount of races and classes are fine as they are, but I would like to see more customization (other than just hairstyles and horns for tauren/draenei)

10+ Year Old Account
    If new races are retarded shit like pandas and werewolves then I would say no.

We always have room for more, but we can live without having anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does world of warcraft need new playable races? No.

The Wold of Warcraft did not even -need- more than one playable race per faction back in classic but to do so would have been a dumb choice.

New races add some flavor and customization to the game, which I think is a good thing. I honestly won't be happy until we have a playable lizard-like race.

Still rooting for Naga even though I know it will never happen.

If we ever get around to another Burning Legion expansion, perhaps one were we get to fight Kil'jaeden (for real this time) as well as Sargeras, I would love to see Eredar added to Horde and High Elves added to Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need more, but we would like more.

Others would just like other versions (i.e. Helf <=> Belf)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I am okay with no new class plus no new race even in x-pac after WoD only if they provide enough content, interesting changes/updates to game.

Quote Originally Posted by hotmess View Post
    No, we don't. I think we are really good with classes too.
    I'd really want more customization over anything. Sub-races over new races anyday.
    I respectfully disagree. I think more races would be nice. Dlike to see Ogre for Horde ( mana user have two heads) and Dryards for the Alliance (can be their own mount, even take someone with them). Would be something new.

I agree, that there should be subraces.

Races, I don't see why not, they don't really mess with the game that much.

Classes, no, they throw too much imbalance in that rarely gets sorted.

Deleted
    No but more customization options would be nice. Weight/height sliders.. possible to customize your face like in Skyrim... that sort of things. Races have already become more like stereotypes than actual races.

Honestly I would prefer sub races rather then a new one. I.E Frost dwarfs or blackrock orcs

10+ Year Old Account
    If question is: "Do we really need any more playable races?"

Then the answer is easy and direct: "Yes, we do", at least the main iconic races that are not yet playable: Ogres, High Elves and Naga, and perhaps some other race that has something to contribute, like the Arakkoa for example...

Deleted
    yes, yes we do

I too would prefer the subraces just be options for what we have, like Tuanka, black iron and wildhammer dwarfs etc.