Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "We're Doomed!!!"

Source of the information provided? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Source of the information provided? Just curious.
    Its in the book "Warcrimes". If you dont want to read the book just want to know about the story watch this video. He does awesome lore videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWgfWgXXqI

The writing was all over the wall at the end of the legendary quest line! He freaks out on you for not killing Garrosh, then says he won't leave anything to chance (meaning he will take more of a controlling position) and get things done like auntie Onyxia (meaning she manipulated most of Stormwind with her power games. Plus this entire time in Pandaria he helped you get powerful, but so did you for him! You helped him get so many powerful artifacts, I mean what did you think he would do with them keep them at the bottom of his dragonhide backpack?!

I just hope Wrathion doesn't end up as a raid boss we kill for real. I'm freaking SICK of killing old friends turned bad in WoW. Can't we keep some old characters as allies? Please blizzard? Just a few?
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think Wrath had the best "unification" of factions against the Lich King. Far out, no expansion can beat the lead up to that expansion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And people said he wasn't gonna be the final boss of WoD. If that doesn't scream final boss, nothing does.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And people said he wasn't gonna be the final boss of WoD. If that doesn't scream final boss, nothing does.
    If Wrathion does become a loot piñata (Which I hope he doesn't), it shouldn't be in WoD. I'd prefer for him to have more development.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Who said he will be *final* boss ? He may very well be a maggot in a middle of the raid. Or even better get a "trifling gnome" treatment being zapped to death by actual boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I have a feeling that Wrathion = Revan, Alliance = Republic, and Horde = Sith, and Iron Horde = Mandolorians, trying to get us to unite against the Iron Horde, in order to Fight the Burning Legion , who = The True Sith Empire
    I'm so loving this Innaccurate but I'm still loving this

Glad you like it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I personally like to think of Wrathion as more of an Ozymandias figure. Wrathion is willing to bring mass death and destruction to Azeroth for the sake of defending the planet against another Burning Legion invasion, in the same way that Ozymandias was willing to nuke New York City to unite the world and create utopia.

Unrelated topic, but do we know what Wrathion saw when he ate the Thunder Kings heart? He definitely had some Titan vision which radically changed his prime directive from "Save Azeroth from the Legion" to "Save Azeroth from the Legion at any cost.".

What I'm talking about.

Wrathion says: Ahh - the heart of a King. The powers of a God.
    Anduin Wrynn says: What are you doing? You're not seriously going to eat that-
    Wrathion says: It is filled with Titan magic, the very language of creation...

Wrathion walks to the railing, and eats the heart.

Wrathion says: Oh - I see them - a million, million worlds = glittering in their perfection - but one above all others - oh -
    (Then, in a possessed voice)
    Wrathion says: WE HAVE FALLEN. WE MUST REBUILD THE FINAL TITAN. DO NOT FORGET.
    Anduin Wrynn says: What are you trying to pull?
    Wrathion says: It is gone. I don't remember any of it. Oh! None of them remember. The irony!
    Wrathion says: What are you talking about? I don't trust you.
    Wrathion says: You are wise not to.
    Wrathion says: Champion, I need time to..."digest" what I have learned. But soon, we will take action.
    Quest accepted: Celestial Blessings.
    Wrathion says: I will meet you at each of the four shrines, champion.
    Wrathion says: Remember, we must visit all four, but we only need to complete one of the four challenges.
    Wrathion says: Choose the challenge most appropriate for your unique talents.
    Wrathion says: Good luck!
    Wrathion transforms, and flies away.
    Last edited by shoc; 2014-06-14 at 01:58 AM.
    You just lost The Game