Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Ofc not, but imagine the OP's reaction if they did.

I just hope they fix the floating teeth on one of the dwarf faces.
    Imagine if the bugged tauren models with armor textures all over their face were final. Imagine if the new humans were the new orc model with the old human texture streched on. I can imagine a lot of silly things, it doesn't mean they are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulouspimp View Post
    My gnome has the same face with the purple eyes. I see your concern and hope it will change before release. It's not like I won't be able to play my character if the eyes on my gnome suddenly change from purple to green, but it is however quite noticeable on the gnomes because the eyes are so big compared to the face. I personally think the new models look awesome, but I still think that OP has a point. I'm not to judge wether ot not the model shown is final or not; I know nothing about the proces of making games. But I still think it's still a fair request to keep the eye color of your character.
    Yeah, you know.. But it's hard being the minority, being with my past experience with Goblins having a animation bug that was fixed for all other races, but for Goblin it was still present.. the bug, still are.

Everytime I raise my concern long after, they only say to me that it will be fixed sometime. So my experience is, once things are past being worked on, they never go back if it's a concern of the minority. 3 years, still that animation bug is there, and I did report as very few others on the official forum and they responded with the same way they do now.

Im sure your life is in ruins now, I mean this new Gnome model is so freaking awful to look at, right?

Its much better than the old model, how can you complain? >.<

i.imgur.com/srTDtBk.png

Just gonna' leave this here. Apparently I can't post it as an image yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Because a palette swap is the work that OP is asking for. Yeah, updating the models as a whole took a lot of work because it required creating new, higher resolution textures, it used far more polygons, and the updated animation system. Eye color is about the least difficult thing to possibly change in this situation so there's no large amount of work involved with it. If it's still there in beta then it could be fixed in an afternoon.
    You missed the start of that.

Waiting until beta hits has been the time where "most" people would agree that complaining about the development process was acceptable at least I thought it was.

So I was confused when someone said we need to wait for them to announce that it's 100% finished and then we can complain, well all this is irrelevant anyway. There is no way of stopping complaints, best thing to do is not to click on these thread. But that is really difficult.

I doubt that there would be much issue fixing the eye color after WoD hits live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post
    Yes, the fangs. I remember reading posts from you that were very similar to the OP here and then having the same advice you gave the OP given to you.

Take some of that alpha state gospel on board, did you?

I didn't make any threads. I expressed my disappointment with how unlikely it was to change. Whether or not it was likely to change was also a lot more ambiguous than this. Night Elf females never had fangs on the model. These Gnome faces do have purple eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Imagine if the bugged tauren models with armor textures all over their face were final. Imagine if the new humans were the new orc model with the old human texture streched on. I can imagine a lot of silly things, it doesn't mean they are real.
    You are still not getting me, I was playing with the thought of Blizzard changing the eye color of the original model just to piss the op off.

To be fair I should have added /sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppah View Post
    There will be an option to allow you to switch between the old models and the new ones (this was confirmed). So if you don't like the new ones then don't use them. No one is being forced into using the updated models.
    But you're missing the point...there will be no flying in WOD! I mean, that is what I at least got from this post o_0

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Maybe because we haven't even seen a texture pack for male Gnomes yet?

Somehow its obscenely obvious to everyone else but you that the textures are aren't finished yet.

All 7 new faces here, textures for male Gnomes. #1 is the one that suppose to have purple eyes, as you can clearly see the purple eyes is no longer! #6 also has brown eyes in-game, but colorless blue on new model.
    Last edited by Master Po; 2014-06-04 at 12:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I'm sure it's really hard for them to move a color slider. I wouldn't worry about this.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Lol I'm sure it's really hard for them to move a color slider. I wouldn't worry about this.
    Point isn't how hard it is, it's if they will ever do it. It's not likely they do, why should they? They made it as it is now.
    Nobody seem to care, why would they change it back to purple?

Why change when nobody is complaining.. only people complaining that I am complaining, even less chance for it to maintain original purple color *sigh* even more need to worry.

Even when it goes live, people doesn't bother by loosing the purple eyes color, then there is no chance in hell they change it back to how it has been for 10 years!

What, do you really think they do it because of me? No, would need more people to care.. but that seem to not happen so yeah, go figures.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys even know that the newest model, the Pandaren male face has eyes changing eye color based on what skin you has?

If your Pandaren with face #1 changes to brown grey skin, it will have dark Green eyes.. When it's black or any other color, the Pandaren will have orange eyes. That is a bug. *Heck* even one Pandaren face that changes color, furr color.. will have his face changed into a new face, just by changing color of furr...... That's not suppose to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Point isn't how hard it is, it's if they will ever do it. It's not likely they do, why should they? They made it as it is now.
    Nobody seem to care, why would they change it back to purple?

Why change when nobody is complaining.. only people complaining that I am complaining, even less chance for it to maintain original purple color *sigh* even more need to worry.

Even when it goes live, people doesn't bother by loosing the purple eyes color, then there is no chance in hell they change it back to how it has been for 10 years!

What, do you really think they do it because of me? No, would need more people to care.. but that seem to not happen so yeah, go figures.
    The issue is, you're looking at stuff that's from an older alpha build.

Older build. Meaning that it's possible they've worked on it in the meantime. Alpha. Meaning it's not even meant to be available to the public at large.

If the issue persists in the beta, complain then. That's the stage that's all about player imput. Right now, they're throwing random shinies at a couple of people to see if the basic framework of the expansion functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The issue is, you're looking at stuff that's from an older alpha build.

Older build. Meaning that it's possible they've worked on it in the meantime. Alpha. Meaning it's not even meant to be available to the public at large.

If the issue persists in the beta, complain then. That's the stage that's all about player imput. Right now, they're throwing random shinies at a couple of people to see if the basic framework of the expansion functions.
    I complain now. They had 7 months on them to answer on Twitter. Only thing they said back after BlizzCon on Twitter was "oooops, I guess someone dropped the ball, lol" but that was to the missing brows on a beard.. still not fixed, the beard has no longer eyebrows.. as it has live.

Heck, someone missing fangs, they go posting pictures of fixed Elf with fangs, but if a Gnome loses his purple eyes.. if a Gnome misses his eyebrows.. no word on it.. Come on, do they not have a lot work to do on the Tauren, Blood Elf, female, male, Troll, etc.. to even bother fixing anything Gnome related now, yes.. thats what I think, and so bad!
    Last edited by Master Po; 2014-06-04 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    I complain now. They had 7 months on them to answer on Twitter. Only thing they said back after BlizzCon on Twitter was "oooops, I guess someone dropped the ball, lol" but that was to the missing brows on a beard.. still not fixed, the beard has no longer eyebrows.. as it has live.
    Not fixed in the temporary build available to Wowhead. They've got their internal builds, you know.

What if I actually like purple eyes and find the identity of my character in them, eyes are very personal. So changing one from purple to green, is a big change.
    No. No it's not.
    Also: your character has no "identity" it's a bunch of pixels. The "personal" eyes are used by countless other characters within the world of warcraft, you wouldn't want to use those for iris scanning purposes.

Someone mentioned you need a new hobby...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Not fixed in the temporary build available to Wowhead. They've got their internal builds, you know.
    Right, so I hope it get fixed, but I don't think it will because of being the only one of very few speaking about this after 7 months of knowing it's nowhere to be seen.

Just look,
    It's even a new type of green color that isn't in the game, how could they miss the purple being purple?

Also I still fear this was a purpose, they ment to change it to green, perhaps designers didn't like the purple.
    Untill I hear something official, I will talk and discuss when there is someone discussing back. That's all.

Do you guys even know that the newest model, the Pandaren male face has eyes changing eye color based on what skin you has?
    You know, I never even noticed
    I don't care either tbh
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

I hate people complaining about complaints more than actual complaints, no matter how small the complaint is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've changed your title.

Titles like that just serve to bring in people to bait, troll, or flame and do nothing but portray the forums as a serious anti-Blizzard camp instead of the constructive fan-site it is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    No. No it's not.
    Also: your character has no "identity" it's a bunch of pixels. The "personal" eyes are used by countless other characters within the world of warcraft, you wouldn't want to use those for iris scanning purposes.

Someone mentioned you need a new hobby...
    Posting your personal opinion is good, but with ending it with a insult...
    I'll respond that there is a personal opinion and feeling attachted to your main character, what I like about mine, might not be what you think is important.

Still it doesn't mean it's less important to me, I think nobody wants their character color choices be deleted from the game!